CHAPTER 13

FAST FORWARD

1 YEAR LATER

JENNIE'S P.O.V

wow time fly so fast and today is 22nd and we're celebrating our 1st anniversary tomorrow and I have something to tell you guys secret lang natin to mga readers, me and Lim never try sex because he said he really respect me and of course me I want to try that one but I'm scared because my bestie's said that it's really painful you know I get scared easily and when we meet again with my bestie's they always ask me na nag sex naba kami and I always reply no we never plan for that and they all rolled eyes and they always tell me na malapit na kayong mag one year tapos Hindi pa daw namin na gawa ang sex and sometimes they ask kong may abs ba si lim at sasabihin ko Naman na meron 6 packs nga ehhh at tatanongin din nila ako kung anong susuotin ni Lim pan tulog sasabihin ko Naman na shirtless and boxers at sinabihan ko narin sila na bago palang siya matutulog ng ganyan kasi shirtless siya at pajama palagi niya e wear kapag matutulog na siya and they ask me too na kapag ako Mauna gumising Makikita ko ba ang junior ni Lim at sinabihan ko Naman sila na oo Makikita ko at tanong nila ulit malaki bah and I said yeah it's big because Everytime I look to his dick it's buldge and it's really big and long and that's also the reason why I'm scared too am I too idot hehehe and they all gasped and said na ang malaki daw at mataas masarap daw at masakit din daw mga professional Ang mga kaibigan ko dito ahhh and they also ask if Lim change did he hurt me or something I said that he's still the same at mas grabi na nga siya ngayun ehh and they all sigh in relief and I tell them lim can't hurt me and he will never change and their last question because I'm tired answering all of their questions they ask kong may veins si Lim sa kamay and I said oh my God guys kong walang veins si Lim edi patay siya ngayun oh god and they correctly the questions they mean this picture.

And I said yes he have alot of veins in his hands and it makes me more attractive to him he's so hot and sexy when I saw his veins visible on his arms hes really attractive to me and sometimes we go to gym together work out together dance together he teach me how to dance and we have YouTube channel that we upload our dance videos only and surprisingly we got 30 million subscribers and we reached 5 billion views on YouTube and we're the first ever Korean pass that views and we're more and more really famous now we have alot of fans and they really love us and we called them blink because they are our blinks.let's get over of this things hahahaha.... Lim already show me all his collections and it's all fancy and incredible and it's really neat in his room and i love it.......Si Lim he didn't change he's still the same but he's more sweet, clingy, gentleman, thoughtful, humble, funny, he's my buddy, best friend, boyfriend he never fail to surprise me he always surprise me and of course me I will cry because he is so romantic like really romantic, he always ask me date, watch movies, eat together, cuddling, we always wear our couple outfits because we look sexy, hot, pretty and handsome and cute all we buy couple outfits and our both companies doing good and Lim is the 1st richest man in the earth because he have already 10 companies and when he release new games, cars it's all sold out and I'm really proud of him and me I'm the 2nd richest business woman and i also have 10 companies same with my boyfriend and it's also sold out when I release new items and sometimes we celebrate and I change really alot I'm not the ice queen they know and from now on they know me a great, kind, sweet boss it feels good to become a kind person like it's like heaven to me when people talking about me that I change alot because of Lim and I agree to that because I change because of this man, siya Ang nag wasak sa ice queen kong personality at cold kong heart napaka sungit ko at sobrang dragon ako kapag may naka gawa ng masama sa companya and I'm more happy when I meet lim's parents and when it's our 2nd visit they all great and kind person like their son and when I meet her sister her sister is badly gorgeous like angel and we get to know each other better they always ask me questions and sometimes we laugh and when Lim meet my parents they are like close friends as I said they are not like this when I introduce Kai to them and when they meet Lim for the 2nd time they are like really close friends and I think we visit alot sa mga parents namin Kasi miss namin sila parehas kaya we visit alot Lim got drunk because of my father and Lim is really cute when he's drunk because he always act cute and always pouting and he's really funny he's like a crazy person because he always laugh na Wala namang nakakatawa pero cute siya sobra and we're both fall deeper deeper and I don't miss any dance competition and dance practice I always go there and Cheer them, Lim never cheat and when there's a lot of girls wants to talk or something he always talk to them but in distance and when some girls wants to take a picture of Lim he will take a one step back ward and I adore him alot and I'm a spoil brat to him..... May time na late siyang makakauwi Kasi busy siya sa trabaho I always wait to him sa living room Kasi palagi siyang puyat sa trabaho at kapag may mag horn na sa labas it means nandyan na siya kaya I hide always and when I look to him he's really exhausted and really tired sometimes hirap na siyang maglakad at sad siya at ang nakaka sweet sa kanya when I show my self to him he's sad face and tiredness, exhausted, hard walking mawawala daw kapag Makita niya akong happy Sabi nga niya stress reliver niya daw ako, energy, Ang lahat ng pagod Niya daw mawawala kapag nandito daw ako sa kanya tabi Kaya when I approach Lim he's going to hug me tight and kiss my all over face sometimes he will cry kasi daw miss niya ako ng sobra at Wala na daw siyang time para sakin na bad boyfriend na daw siya, dahil diyan sasabihan ko siya na may always siyang time para sakin at totoo Naman hindi siya bad and I always Cheer him and talk to him about how wonderful he is and sweet and after he will hear all of that sweet and long messages to him he will smile at kong ako naman ang late oh pagod he will always go to my office and Cheer me like he used to he always at my side and I LOVE HIM SO SO SO MUCH!!!!