CHAPTER 19

JENNIE'S P.O.V

I'm now waiting at outside of surgery room and I'm still shocked and shaking and I don't know anymore all I think now is Lim's health he already stab for 3 times and I don't know if he is okey or the surgery went well or something bad happend like that and the surgery door open and 2 nurse running out and after a seconds they run back and I look to their hands they holding 2 bags of blood so I stand up and my tears fall again.

" Is everything okey? " I ask but they just get inside and I'm now crying and biting my nails. I didn't tell anyone about this because I don't want them to worry.

" Jennie? " I look to my back when I saw who call me it's Kai's mom so I bow and she bow back.

" Why are you here? " She ask and she's crying.

" Surgery po ni Lim " I said and her eyes widen.

" L-lim? " Sabi niya and I nod. " Come sit here " I said and we sit and she look at the door.

" What are you doing here too? " I ask because I don't have any topic.

" Kai " Sabi niya at tumingin sa akin. " He really really change he's not Kai we used to know, he kill his wife and daughter and I heard he also stab Lim and Lim's friend name moonbin, nagtatago na siya ngayun and he is now wanted " sabi niya ako naman shocked, speechless, jaw dropped, eyes widen.

" He's the one stab my boyfriend and beat him until hes about to lost his breath but luckily Lim is strong person and he kill his wife and daughter? " I asks and she nod.

I was about to say something when the door open and the doctors looking really tired and I alot of blood at their clothes so we stand up approaching them.

" Who's guardian of Kai? " He look at us.

" Me " she said raising her hand.

Naawa ako sa mama ni Kai kasi hindi Rin ako makapaniwala na he changed really bad and he killed his wife and daughter, Hindi na siya dating Kai na nakilala ko kasi ang bait niya, sweet, kind, at iba pa napaka bait niya sobra pero ngayun hindi na he is a demon galit ako sa kanya dahil sa ginawa niya..

" I'm sorry we did the best, he's gone " the doctor said and we both shocked and widen eyes.

" W-what? M-my son is dead? " Sabi ng mama ni Kai while crying.

" Yes Wala na po siya, we're really really sorry and condolence " the doctors bow and they left us.

" Condolence " I said and she just look to me and cry.

Kai's mom crying and crying and her bodyguards running towards us and they guide Kai's mom and they left and I sit back and my tears fall again because Kai and me used to be close friends and we have alittle bit memories..

The door again open and I saw Lim's doctors and nurses approaching me and I stood up.

" Miss Kim the surgery went well " the doctor said and I bow to them and they also bow.

" Thank you " I said and smile to them.

" you can visit him now, We'll go now miss Kim " the doctor said and left me.

I go to our room and when I open the door I saw my love sleeping peacefully and I sit at his side I hold his hands and kiss it.

NEXT MORNING

" Love " A familiar voice waking me up.

" Hmmm " i slowly opening my eyes and when I open my eyes I saw my love.

" Good morning " Sabi niya na may magandang ngiti sa kanyang labi.

" You already woke up baby are you feeling okey? " I said looking at him while my hands at his chest rubbing it.