CHAPTER 12

LIM'S P.O.V

I can't believe Jennie love me too, I'm so happy kasi girlfriend kuna si Jennie napaka special na babae si Jennie sakin ayaw kung mawala siya sakin kasi baka may taong gustong manggulo saming dalawa promise ko na aalagaan siya, mamahalin siya ng sobra, kakantahan siya, sasayawan siya, yayakapin palagi, kiss siya palagi, I will protect her at all cost kahit mamatay ako Basta okey Lang siya ayaw Kung Makita siyang umiiyak, Down siya palagi ko siyang papasayahin ng sobra at papatayin ko kung Sino mang magugulo sa amin....nung umalis na ako sa bahay nila namiss ko siya agad kaya bumalik ako at Tumingin sa bintana Niya at nung nag off na ang ilaw ay umalis na ako para sa mga documents ko sa companya para sa new sports cars company...

" Honey wake up " Mom said so I slowly open my eyes.

" Okey " I said with raspy voice and I sit on my bed then look to my time and my eyes widen because it's already 11 am shit I woke up late my Jennie I look to my phone and when I open my phone alot of missed calls and text...

❤️My Princess❤️: good morning love I'm on my way to my company

❤️My Princess❤️: baby are you still sleeping?

❤️My Princess❤️: love I'm so bored right now

❤️My Princess❤️: love come on don't make me worried at you!!

❤️My Princess❤️: I miss you so much baby

❤️My Princess❤️: I've been texting you for 4 hours now and your still not responding my texts and not answering my calls

❤️My Princess❤️: love I miss you!!!

Ahhhhhh shitt I make my princess worry about me and sad and she missed me too I miss her too, I don't want Jennie waiting at me so I go take a quick shower then wear something cool then go to my car then go to flower shop and I buy boque of Daisy and chocolates because I know she is mad right now so I have to make her feel better. Shitt mga kaibigan ko bat ba pumunta sila sa bahay ko ng 3am at uminom pa sila don pero okey lang Hindi Naman ako uminom, e text ko nga siya pero yung phone ko Naman lowbat.

                ( THIS IS MY OUTFIT )

" Good afternoon sir Lim " Her secretary said and bow to me

" Hello good afternoon " I said and bow too. " Is your boss in her office? " I ask and she look to me.

" Yes she is not in good mood to talk sir Lim " She said and I look forward to hearing her loud voice.

" Okey " I said and enter her office and I saw her typing on her laptop and I'm scared of her right now so I get inside and she is not paying attention to me.

" Princess " I said and smile to her and she look to me with scary eyes shitt I WILL BE DEAD TODAY.

" Bakit ngayun kalang? " Sabi niya na may halong galit. LAGOT AKOOOO