CHAPTER 6

JENNIE'S P.O.V

it's been a week Lim texting me and I don't know why but I felt soft and happy when he's texting me, parang masaya ako na nag text siya sakin, right he make me smile and sometimes laugh sa mga jokes Niya siya Lang Ang lalaking nakakapagpangiti sakin ulit parang matagal na kaming magkakilala, he is sweet, kind, caring, funny, and especially annoying brat parang curious na ako sa kanya parang gusto ko pang malaman ang life Niya and he's personality is perfect for him.. at first I hate when he's texting me like everyday because he always annoying me he's little jerk and he always care for me and I don't know why but it's really nice to hear that someone care for you and now I don't know why I'm excited and happy to meet Lim again like I want to hear his voice badly and I didn't show my happy face and excited to my employees I'm just wearing my dangerous aura and serious face waiting for Lim in my office and my director's and my secretary is sitting in my side and at my front there are 3 empty chairs and Lim will sit there with her employees..

" Ma'am sir Lim just arrived " My secretary said and she open the door and there reveal Lim and maybe his secretary and the vice president of his company.

" Hello I'm sorry if I'm late " He said politely and bow.

" It's okey you can sit " I said and look to my employees and they are widen eyes because I never like this I always get mad if someone late but nope.

" Okey " Lim said and I look to his secretary whispering something on Lim and that makes Lim smile, shit why I'm feeling jealous.

" Hi Jennie " He said and smile at me and I just nod and he sit front of me and my secretary handed him my documents and later we're going to survey my hotel place.

" So guys please focus don't ever look to your side, and don't ever flirt or talk " Sabi ko na nakataas Ang kanang kilay ko. " Dapat ako Lang Ang magsasalita dito " I said and looking to them and they all nod.

" Okey " Lim said and I look to her secretary she was about to wipe lim's sweat and I'm so freaking mad at his secretary why he just let his secretary to flirt with him and WHY DO I CARE??!!!. " I got this " He said and smile at his secretary.

" Okey FOCUS!!!! " I shout and they all shook and I saw my employees shaking really scared.

We have meeting and it's good because that freaking secretary of Lim scared at me now good to you bitch, I don't know why I'm mad if someone will flirt at Lim and I want his only attention to me..

" So let's survey now " I said and they all nod. " You all go back to all of your respective works me and Lim only go there " I said and they all nod, subukan niyong magsalita tikim kayo ng kamao Kong namumula.

" Yes ma'am " they all said and they all left and I'm curious looking at lim and her secretary.

" Go back to the company " Lim said to his secretary. " Uncle please take care of my secretary and my company too " He said and why my blood boil again.

" Don't worry I will take care of your beautiful secretary " His uncle said and I raise my brows.

" Also go home early so you can take care of your son " He said to her secretary and here I'am speechless and dead on my spot.

" Thank you sir " She said and bow then they left in my office.

" So let's go " He said and smile at me.