FINAL CHAPTER

LIM'S P.O.V

I'm now at my car looking at the ring and my tears fall because I can't believe I'm going to propose to Jennie today and I'm going to promise I will be at her side forever and I will be the best husband in earth and best dad too to our kids in the future. I can't wait to be at her side forever and I can't wait to see her wearing wedding dress this is all dream come true, Jennie kim the only jennie Kim I love, Jennie is my first love and she is my dream girl to marry someday and its crazy right because I'm going to marry this girl... The girl I used to dream and adore so bad and finally I get her...

" I will never leave you love I promise kahit may pagsubok man tayo malulutas din natin lahat yan " I said and smile while I wipe my tears.

My phone rang and I look who's calling me and its my princess so I answer the call.

                        ( ON CALL )

Me: yes love

Jennie: I miss you love

Wait is she crying??

Me: are you crying?? What's wrong baby?

I ask worriedly because what if she's not feeling well or something o baka naman may magnanakaw na nakapasok sa bahay namin.

Jennie: I need you love so bad, yeah im crying because I miss you so much

Me: I will be there love don't worry love, stop crying baby

I Get out of my car and go to my employees telling them I have to go somewhere and they said they will take care of the venue and I have to take care of my princess because she need me now.

Jennie: really!! Uuwi ka??

Weird princess, umiiyak ngayun naman napaka happy niya weird princess but I care about her so yeah.

Me: of course you need me so bad love so I will go there and cuddle with you

Jennie: yeheyy!!! Come here quickly or I will kill you!!!

                      ( END CALL )

Anong nangyari sa princess ko, sa una umiiyak, happy, and now she will kill me if I'm not going there holy freak, what's wrong of my fiance to be.

I drive fast going to our house and after 30 minutes I arrive and I saw her sitting at the bench and I park the car and turn off the engine and I get out and i look to her and wait!! is she eating avocado and she mix it with mustard?? The taste would be horrible... Imagine guysss avocado mix it with mustard what will be the taste?? It will be crazy and eww.

" love " I said and she look to me and she give me gummy smile and she put down the bowl and running towards at me and I hug her tight and I can feel already the soft body of her and her perfume and her hair smell is the best.