Chapter 2

Waking up I felt good. Well rested. I felt ready to conquer the world!

'Man, eight hours of sleep sure does feel good. Haven't had one of those in a while.'

Then I noticed something weird. A popup box of some kind. Just floating there. Right in front of my face. Waving my hand through the box accomplished nothing. It was still there.

'Uhhh what's going on?'

|[ You have slept in a bed for 3 hours. All HP and CP restored. ]|

'What does it mean by three hours? Also, what's HP and CP? Does HP mean health points? Then what does CP mean? Errr, other than what CP means on 4chan anyway.'

Turning my head left and right while nodding up and down like an idiot made me realize that the popup box was fixed to my point of view.

'Umm how do I dismiss… Oh, that worked. So, do I only have to will it away or is it a specific thought of some kind that I have to think about? Kinda like Spider-man's hand gestures but a thought-based version. Hmmmm.'

Pondering this latest development in my new life, I glanced at my surroundings. Pitch black darkness. A warm and cosy feeling.

"OH CRAP, NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!" I yelled as the bad memories of my second birth came flooding back.

"Sayuri-chan the baby's awake," Takeji sleepily mumbled to his wife amidst the "WAAA WAAAAAAAA" of his baby boy.

"He's your son," was the barely intelligible reply.

"Mmmm ok. Ok. I'll do it," yawning while picking up his son, a sleepy Takeji then carried the crying baby out of the room so his wife could get some much-needed sleep.

Only after taking a few steps into the hallway did Takeji realize that it was quiet. Very quiet. "Eh? What was that about Genji-kun? Why did you stop crying? Wait, did you…did you poop your diaper? Already!? Ohhh man," Takeji grumbled while he fumbled around in the dark towards the bathroom.

Reaching the bathroom, Takeji reached for where the light switch should be and pressed forward. The lights turned on.

'Got it in one try. Who's the man?'

Keeping his eyes half closed and towards the ground in order to avoid the blinding glare of the miniature sun above him, Takeji brought little Genji towards the small table next to the washbasin. Undoing the cloth diaper, Takeji mentally prepared himself for the inevitable odor assault.

'Hmmm that's strange. He hasn't pooped his diaper. Might as well change it anyway since I'm already here. Does this mean that he's hungry? Wait a minute, Genji-kun is a newborn baby. Shouldn't he be deep asleep right now? My daughters weren't like this. What a strange baby. Maybe he's hungry? Should I wake up Sayuri-chan? No, no I'm not suicidal. I can handle this. I think there should be some baby formula in the kitchen.'

'OH GOD! THE GIANT MAN IS STARING AT MY DICK IN SILENCE. Ok, ok calm down. He looks like my new father, I sure hope it's my new father… aaand he appears to be changing my diaper. Ok, its fine. It's totally fine. This isn't awkward. Not at all. Why is he changing my diaper anyway? I didn't shit my diaper. Wait, did I shit my diaper? Argh I can't actually tell.'