Chapter 15

~~ 1 Week Later ~~

The eight of us were currently gathered inside the playroom. We had just eaten our breakfast and were currently making our final preparations to face sixty-four thousand rabbits as well as the Rabbit King.

"Everyone have everything they need? Girls, did you remember to sharpen your swords using the whetstone? With oil? Good. Rumi-chan, Kiyoko-chan and Genji-kun, remember to be very careful with those tantos as their edges are very sharp, so don't cut yourselves or its back to training swords for the three of you, am I making myself clear?" Kaa-san asked while looking at The Three Musketeers.

"Yes, Kaa-san", we replied in unison.

"Good. Everyone given their food and water flasks to Genji-kun? Make sure your combat sandals are strapped on properly, you don't want to trip and fall during the battle. Alright, is everyone ready?" Kaa-san asked, receiving helmeted nods in reply.

"Kaa-san, what's the plan again?" Kiyoko asked.

"Same plan as before Kiyoko-chan. The five of us will hold formation outside the main entrance of the house, while the three of you will guard our rear. Then when the Boss Rabbit arrives, I will face it head-on while your four older sisters look for opportunities to flank it", Kaa-san explained.

"Oh, ok", Kiyoko said.

"After we're done with the Rabbit King, are we going to attempt the wolf dungeon?" I asked.

"If we have time Genji-kun. Who knows how long it will take us to deal with sixty-four thousand rabbits plus the Rabbit King", Kaa-san replied.

"Oh, ok", I said.

"Alright, it seems that we're finally ready. Take us in Genji-kun!", Kaa-san said.

|[ Do you wish to enter Battle Dungeon: Frenzied Rabbits with the following people: Kanemoto Sayuri, Amano Naoko, Amano Misaki, Amano Tsuki, Amano Sakamae, Amano Rumi and Amano Kiyoko? ]|

'Yup, let's go!'

|[ You have entered Battle Dungeon: Frenzied Rabbits. ]|

Entering this soundless world once more, we then exited the playroom and headed in the direction of the main entrance. Standing guard once again in the hallways with Rumi and Kiyoko, I unsheathed my tanto.

'This may be a tanto to the grown ups but it's like a short sword to me. Nice!'

"We have proper swords now Rumi-chan, no need to use your bare hands this time", I said.

Rumi turned in my direction and said, "Don't worry Genji-kun, I won't be making the same mistake twice. Although I'm somewhat worried about all the rabbit blood that we'll be spilling unto the floors. Does this mean that we'll have to move wh…"

"RUMI, KIYOKO, GENJI! GET OUT HERE! NOW!" Misaki shouted frantically from the main entrance, cutting off Rumi's question.

The three of us immediately started running towards the main entrance with our tantos unsheathed, wondering what was going on. After reaching the main entrance, we stepped outside while looking around expectantly.

In front of us stood a huge white rabbit with a comically small gold crown on its enormous head. It was probably twenty-stories tall and the length of a football pitch. It wasn't alone either, as surrounding it stood a Rabbit Prince, two Rabbit Dukes and four Rabbit Marquess. Not to mention a sea of white which I assumed to be the sixty-four thousand rabbits we were supposed to face.