001 : miss eilish will see you now

The door beside you opened and you saw danny - the man you had been people-pleasing for the past month.

he stared at you with a blank expression and you had no idea whether it meant you were in or out...

"miss eilish will see you now," he told you, "come this way."

"what?" you asked.

now? you hadn't even showered this morning.

"yes, ms. y/l/n," danny assured you, "miss eilish will see you...now."

"um, i-is she here?" you asked, flattening out your skirt.

you were sure it was way too short. your attempt to seduce danny into getting the job probably took feminism back a few years.

danny didn't even answer as he left through the same door he had entered.

you used some common sense and decided to follow him, picking up your handbag. you made sure to dive into the bowl of sweets on the desk before leaving.

as you followed danny down the corridors, you heard the indistinct voice of an american woman.

it was rather sultry, not as feminine as you had expected. but then again, you had no idea who billie eilish was so you didn't know what you were even expecting.

"billie," danny addressed her, "how are you?"

"good," billie said, "no more depressed than usual."

you had to walk further to see billie, there was another man there along with danny who you guessed she had been talking to before.

"who's this?" billie turned towards you with an almost bitter expression on her face, "is she the new cleaner?"

danny let out another laugh, "billie. you always make me laugh. no, no. this is y/n, the new assistant."

"oh," billie sounded surprised, she looked you up and down. she lent over to the table behind, picking up a pencil from the table beside her and tried to act natural as she threw it at your feet.

she looked playful as she prompted you, "go on, bend over...pick it up."

your eyebrows creased as you watched her eyes linger all over your body, trailing over every inch. "wha.."

"pick it up," she repeated, "go on."

danny and the other man walked towards each other, stepping back from you and billie. this made you slightly suspicious but you did it anyway.

you bent over slowly, cautiously...

you felt your skirt hitch up at the back as you crouched down all the way, you could still see billie's eyes still on you as you pulled them down but you had a feeling that she had taken a piece of your ass.

you knew she had definitely taken a look when you saw the look on her face, a smug and cocky smirk.

"yes," billie raised an eyebrow, "i think i like this one."