002 : i don't care that you're famous

"Right, so you're sure you got my meds, the dog food and everything on the shopping list?" billie asked, calling out to you from the couch which she didn't bother to arise from as you entered.

"yes, i'm definitely sure," you tried to smile, "i almost broke my back carrying them."

you dropped them on the kitchen counter of her apartment.

"okay, great," you could hear billie smirk from the counter, "then that sounds correct."

"great, need anything else?" you groaned.

"wow. you must really hate this job," billie laughed, "well, anyway. i have another list for you."

"another list?" you asked, "i'm sorry. i understand i'm supposed to be your personal assistant and all but is this really necessary?"

"is your pay-check necessary?" billie asked, "because i seem to remember danny telling me all about how you tried to slut your way into this job."

"slut-shaming?" you yelled, "really? i know you're a celebrity but i at least thought you weren't a complete bitch."

"oh, you know nothing about me," billie said, standing up, "all you need to know is i'm your boss. celebrity or not. and you follow my orders to stay in the job. if you're not ready you can get the fuck out."

"as for the slut-shaming," she unzipped the green jumpsuit she was wearing, revealing her chest which you didn't mind sneaking a peek at, "i don't mind when a woman uses her assets to get what she wants.  i knew you were motivated, that's why you were chosen."

"what do you mean..." you struggled to maintain eye contact, "using assets?"

"i mean that men are always getting their dicks wet to try and control women. so why shouldn't we take advantage of it?" billie walked back towards the couch and gave you a gleeful smile, "and...y/n...my eyes are up here."

you felt your cheeks become bright red, "sorry..."

"no, it's okay," billie laughed, "i was a pervert too."

"um," you were slightly curious, "how?"

"remember when i made you bend over when we first met?" billie's smile was smug.

"fuck you," you slammed down the packet of flaming hot cheetos you were holding, "listen, i don't care that you're famous."

"you don't?" billie stood up again, meeting you behind the counter, her face coming up close to yours.

you could feel her breath on your face, the minty freshness wafted into your nose, "absolutely not," you said but you couldn't even bring yourself to look into her ocean blue eyes.

"okay," she said, "but i'll get back to the fucking you part."

your face almost when red and you dropped the bags, rushing upstairs.