006 : stop and smile

!SMUT!

It had taken all day but you and billie had managed to come to some sort of civil arrangement. she had proposed the idea that you make a contract outlining what she could and couldn't do to you while you were having sexual interactions.

it detailed some pretty explicit things about certain needs in the bed room. anal fisting, whipping and hot dildos were things you had argued against and — on some of them — got your preferences.

but you knew that to make this work, you would have to agree to be a submissive.

"right so is this a hundred percent okay with you?" billie asked, "no need to edit or change anything else?"

"yeah," you answered with a small smile, "i think i can deal with this."

"good, i'll have to run it by my lawyer in the morning but for now..."

"i need to unpack, i've got a lot of shit to redo."

"no, no, forget that. come out with me, i'll take you to my favourite restaurant. they have the best ice cream."

"i'm pretty sure i won't have time," you shook your head, "and all my good clothes are in my suitcase..."

"oh, fuck that," billie pulled on your arm, "it'll be my treat. let me make it up to you."

you went through the process of considering, you wanted to say no. but the feeling of billie pulling on your arm, her fingers digging into your skin and the smell of her scent which you were almost certain was her own perfume in your nose...

it made you do a double take. how could you resist?

"okay," you sighed, agreeing, "just this once."

billie gave you some of her own clothes to wear, it wasn't anything special but you quickly notice after that she'd made it match what she was wearing.

"hey," you scolded, "we look like twins."

"great, i've always wanted a sexy twin sister."

you would discuss her weird obsession of making things about family creepy later.

"you're going to love this place," billie whispered your ears as you walked down the streets together.

"you better hope i do. else this trip was for nothing."

billie made sure she got really close to you, as if she was still apologising for what she had done. she kissed your hands more than a few times and even while you were in the car she had given you affectionate hugs.

before she lead you into the restaurant, she tugged you into an alley, kissing down your neck slowly.

you grunted softly as she left marks, sucking on it harshly, "fuck, billie."

"i want to do what i didn't do last time," billie's hands dove to your baggy sweatpants, pulling them down quickly.

"here? won't people see? what about paparazzi?"

"let them see, just stop and smile," billie's hands dove into your pants, "I want everyone to hear me make you cum."

"ah..." you moaned as her fingers touched your pussy, rubbing quickly against your clit, "yeah."

"you like that, y/n?" billie cooed as she rubbed past your folds, going back and forth against your clit. it felt so good. you moaned loudly as the wetness increased, dripping out of you. "i love your y/sc pussy. do you like when i touch you?"

you didn't answer, it didn't register in your brain as important before she slapped your thigh. "yes!"

"yes, what?"

"yes, ms eilish," you remember the contract.

you felt your insides about to burst, you didn't think your pussy could be anymore soaking until she pushed one finger inside you. "uh, yeah."

she fucked you with her finger, curving it up into a spot that made your eyes roll back in your head faster and faster.

it wasn't enough.

"your taking my fingers so well..." billie said, "you want more inside you, don't you? beg for it like the little slut you are."

"please!" you let out a whorish grown you didn't know you had, "i want more, ms eilish! fuck me with your fingers please!"

she smiled before adding two more fingers into you, fucking you hard as she used a super speed, "i'm so close!"

"cum for me, y/n. let it out, baby."

a long moan escaped your lips before you exploded over her fingers, you head falling back into the wall.

"i'm pretty sure we've scarred at least six people for life."