004 : fuck me till i can't breathe

! SMUT !

It had been a week on the job, after that embarrassing video call with your dad, you were seriously doubting whether your boss had hired you for work.

"billie," you called her name as you entered, "i'm back from the stores. there was barely anything, huge shortage on toilet paper."

"that's alright, i've got enough things to wipe my ass with," she said, her voice was disembodied as it came from the distance.

"where are you?" you asked, dropping the keys on the counter.

"just down the corridor! i'll just be a minute!" she shouted. it had been a while after she said that, you were starting to get worried.

you walked down the corridor, past the door you hadn't been in before. most of the menial things billie required you to do were either away from her place or in the first section or upper section of the house.

you turned a corner and noticed a red door, it was extremely out of place with the colour scheme. you naturally assumed that billie must be in there as you heard music.

you pushed the door open to see a small nook, there were book shelves and pictures. you recognised the man from the office before and danny but there was another man you didn't recognise.

you reached out a hand to pick up a frame-

"what are you doing here?" billie snatched your hand, "i told you i would be a minute."

"i know but..." her gaze was deadly, "but you took so long i was wondering if you were okay."

"as you can see," billie held her hands out, "i'm fine, little avocado."

avocado? you forgot about it quickly as you followed her back to the inner house.

"you know..." billie sighed, "i'm probably going to have to punish you for this."

"punish me...how?" you were confused. was she going to fire you? kill you?

"follow me," billie used her hands to gesture to her as she went up the stairs.

"uh," you looked around you before following her, past your room to the place she had specifically told you not to go — hers.

she entered the room, waiting for you to do the same. her room was a lot nicer than yours, you noticed immediately, it had plush cushions and silky navy sheets.

billie shut the door behind you and then turned to face you with an expression you didn't know. she looked starving, hungry.

you let out a yelp as she pushed you against the door by yours shoulders, "wha..." your words were cut off as she kissed you passionately, thrusting her tongue into your mouth.

you moaned into the kiss, it was sloppy and heated, you could barely keep up as she dominated your mouth.

"billie..." you tried to hold her waist but she grasped them quickly, throwing them against the door.

"no touching," she said, detaching from your lips, "take off your clothes and get on the bed."

you didn't know why she suddenly wanted to do this but as lust took over your brain, you didn't even care and you started to remove your t-shirt.

"yes," billie groaned as she caught the sight of your bra covered breasts, "i've wanted this since i saw you...to fuck you senseless."

she crawled onto the bed, reaching behind your back to unclasp your lacy y/fc bra with ease.

you let out a mewl as she took your nipple in her mouth, swirling around it with her tongue, "ah..."

"just fuck me until i can't breathe," it had been a long time since you had received this kind of attention from someone...

"that's the plan, y/n," she sucked on your breasts affectionately, squeezing the other with her hand while she worried your nipples between her fingers.

she quickly undid your trousers, pulling down your underwear roughly. you screeched as she scratched your legs, "ow!"

"relax..." she kissed down your stomach, laying gentle pecks on your navel.

you couldn't help looking down with a hint of worry as she gave you a playful bite every other kiss...

her hand ventured to your clit, rubbing it with her fingers softly, "you're already wet...do you want me? have you wanted me this whole time, y/n?"

"i..." you stifled a moan as she applied more pressure to your throbbing clit, "yes."

she collected the wetness in your pussy, using in to rub back and forth on your folds and clit, your moans of pleasure where loud now. your pussy was aching for a release.

you gripped the back of her head tightly as she pressed her wet tongue against your pussy, spreading out your folds, "ah...billie!"

she stopped. you looked down, creasing your eyebrows, "why did you...fuck!"

she thrust into your pussy, fucking you with the warmth of her tongue, in and out of your walls, "uh...yeah."

all of a sudden, she stopped again, grabbing a hold of your hands and pinning them to the bed post, "what are you..."

she grabbed your jeans, using them to tie your hands to the bed tightly, "ow..."

you didn't even ask as she reached into the cupboard, you waited patiently as she brought out a blindfold, placing it over your eyes.

it was all black, you couldn't see anything. your skin was buzzing with excitement as you heard the light footsteps of billie doing something, you imagined her taking her clothes off.

she must have been shy of her body which was naturally your reasoning for the blindfold...

TWACK!

you screamed as the hard, cold material of a whip touched your body, "what the fuck!" you could sense her arms in front of you as you grabbed them, "get the fuck off of me!"

you tore off the blindfold, wriggling your hands out of the tight jean material before you skating down the halls. billie called after you, "y/n!"

you ignored her pleas as you made your way upstairs, to your room.

you knew billie had a reputation for being 'crazy,' 'different,' and 'dark,' but not this dark.

you had to lock the door to keep her out, she continued to scream and bang on the door.

"y/n?" she shouted, "i'm sorry, okay! just let me explain, open the fucking...door!" she had tried to budge it again.

it would remain locked.