003 : don't seduce my dad

A/N - are the pictures showing??

Billie had been silent for the rest of the day, you sat in your room while she did whatever celebrities these days got up to in their spare time.

it was only until you had started to skype your dad that she decided to knock on your door for something.

she stumbled in, clearly drunk out of her mind as she pushed your door open and fell on top of your lap.

"hey," she smiled and looked into the screen, catching the sight of the man, "who's that?"

"hello," your dad waved through the screen, "is this your boss?"

"yes," you replied, "but you know, dad, i think billie's not feeling too well."

"no, i'm feeling a-okay," she looked kooky, "how are you doing, mr. y/l/n?"

"i'm doing great," your dad smiled, "i hope y/n's doing well at her job."

"of course," billie smiled at the screen, "we are getting on superbly."

"superbly?" you gave her a look, "we're fine..."

"oh," your dad gave you a wink, "i knew you batted for the opposite team but i didn't think she did. i see..."

"no, no," you blushed, "it's nothing like that!"

"what do you mean?" billie asked, "of course it is!"

she stood behind you so it wasn't seen when she slapped your ass.

your eyes were wide as you looked at your dad, "got to go dad, i'll call you back."

as soon as you had ended your call, billie crawled onto your bed, sprawling herself out.

"wha..."

"your dad was really hot," billie was giggling, "he's like...daddy."

you almost threw up in your mouth, "that's...no, ew."

"you wouldn't want your dad to fuck me?" billie smiled, "wouldn't want me to ride him on your bed?"

"no, absolutely not," you said, "just...we need to get you to your room. billie, you're drunk."

"what about you?"

"what about me?" you asked but you knew what she meant.

"would you want to fuck me? have me scream your name?" billie smirked.

"um...i," you didn't know how to respond, "i...don't."

"i'm joking, don't soil your panties," billie said, before managing to rush to the bathroom before she vomited on the floor.