𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

Our lives may not
have fit together,
but, oh, did our souls
know how to dance.

SABRINA MUNOZ'S LIFE WAS a chaotic disaster

Crammed into a small three-bedroom apartment of a musty old building where her roommate was her seven-year-old niece, Sabrina was used to the unusual—and no privacy. To make matters worse, Sabrina knew that she could not live with her sister's family forever, but if she tried to move out, she'd be forced to the streets of Manhattan, which her sister would never allow, even if the additional presence did drive her mad. Whether she accepted it or not, Sabrina simply could not afford to live on her own. She was barely holding on to her job now at a low income elementary school in a more than harsh part of the city.

Sabrina had long since stopped counting the days towards her eventual firing. What was the point of it? There was no light at the end of the tunnel. For as long as she could remember, it was not ever her week. It was not ever her month. Hell, it did not even feel like it was ever going to be her year. But despite the mayhem that fell from her every breath, Sabrina thrived in the chaos. She was made from chaos and she would take on the world in chaos.

Because Sabrina was chaotic, yes . . . but weren't all the best teachers a little bit crazy?

Little does Sabrina know that there just might actually be a light at the end of the tunnel and that light comes from the people closest around her. Her family. Her friends. Her friends that become family. With the promise that her people will be there for her, even when the rain starts to pour, there is nothing that Sabrina cannot do. She hopes that her friends know that she will be there for them, too.

And maybe, just maybe, one of Sabrina's friends might become a little more than just that.

Through the pitfalls of love, marriage, divorce, children, loss, heartbreak, betrayal, new jobs and lost jobs, Sabrina Munoz is about to experience all that the world has to offer her on this beautiful, messy, and crazy adventure called life.

❝You're it, you're my person

You're it, you're my person.
It was always you.

~~~~~

( gif created by sonatastark )