Chapter 3- Nico

I did a lot of reasearch and took time when deciteng their wands so I hope you enjoy.

Multiple wands later and the entire shop had been messed up and destroyed. We still haven't found the one for me, and I was starting to get frustrated. 

"Maybe," Ollivander muttered and went to get another wand. When he came back and gave it to me, I flicked it. All of the things fixed themselves and I felt energized, as if I could run a mile. "Curious, a wand of dragon heart-string core and yew wood. A rare wood, tending to prefer the more strong magic users. Both the core and wood suggest an ability to do the dark arts so be careful. Now, Will."

It only took a couple of tries, and when he got it right the room filled with sunlight. "Core of unicorn, wood of willow. You will be good with healing spells, and the core suggests little chance of working in the Dark Arts."

We both smiled at him, leaving the shop with satisfied grins. I hesitantly interlocked our fingers, still weary of contact but willing to try with the blonde-haired boy. He lightly squeezed my hand as we walked down the lop-sided street, pulling me along with him when he found the ice cream parlor.

"Come onnnnnnn," he dragged me along. "It's not like we don't have enough money, and it's hot. I want ice cream."

I allowed myself to laugh slightly at the pouting boy in front of me. Why dose Solace have to be so cute?

When we entered the little shop I was greeted with the feel of air conditioning on my porcelain skin. For once I will admit he is right, it was a hot day. The air smelt of sweets and sugar, and the menu was odd. It was hard to read the board, but I somehow managed. They had all kinds of bizarre flavors, like Butterbeer and Earl Grey and Lavender. 

"Hi," Will started, "I'll have a cone of the butterbeer." I gave him a look when he said this. "What, it sounds interesting."

"I'll have a cone of chocolate chili," I said politely, something Will says I got from my time.

"Coming right up," the man started scooping out our ice cream and then we paid.

When we left the air conditioning I almost immediately bumped into someone, thankfully not spilling my ice cream. "Watch where you're going," I scowled.

The boy had messy black hair that barley managed to cover a cliche looking lightning bolt scar and I wondered why he had the mark of the drama queen. Maybe he's one too. (a drama queen, not a demigod). He had bright green eyes and looked like a scrawnier, less traumatized version of Percy.

There seemed to be two souls battling inside of him, one not quite whole. Like a...

"Be nice Neeks," Will said with a scolding tone than looked at the mini Percy. "Sorry about him, he's cranky."

"Well, as you know I'm Harry Potter," he seemed kind of annoyed while saying that and I was just confused until we got the information. Oh, he took the magic out of the dude we are supposed to kill when he was one. Cool. "Who are you?"

"I'm Nico Di Angelo," I said trying to be nice. He could be of use. "This is my boyfriend Will Solace, we're transfers from America going into our fifth year."

"I thought I was your significant annoyance," I heard Will mumble under his breath with a snicker.

I hit Sunshine on the chest, causing my sleeve to fall down and reveal my SPQR tattoo, which I quickly covered up. It's not normal for a 15 year old to have a tattoo, let alone one that's burned into their skin. Good thing though is that Will doesn't have one. Hades, the only reason I have one is because I always go between camps.

"Is that-" before he could finish, Will grabbed my arm and pulled me along with him.

"It was nice meeting you," Will yelled behind us as we left, "Hope to talk again. Byeeeee."

We walked back to the inn, getting a room to stay in until the train departure the next day. As I shoved my stuff into the bag, finishing packing up my clothes Will spoke up.

"We need to be more careful," he said thoughtfully. "What if Harry saw the tattoo?"

"On the off chance he actually saw it, then all he saw was a blur of black. And even if he did see SPQR, he wouldn't know what it means," I said with confidence, finally finishing shoving everything into my suitcase and joining mio amore on the soft bed, my accent slipping into my speech as I grew tired.

"But his friend is really smart and could figure it out then-" I cut off his rambling with a peck on the lips.

"Sleep now, talk later," I said before snuggling up to him, placing my head on his chest and allowing the sweet melody of steady beating lull me to sleep.

Harry's POV

That Nico boy had a black tattoo right where a Death Eater would have the Dark Mark. I don't know who he is, or quite frankly why this is happening to me, but I will get down to the bottom of this.