Chapter 7- 3rd Person

This is just a really quick filler chapter checking in with the Golden Trio.

Harry took the cloak of invisibility off of our heads, Ron, Hermione, and he exchanged a look. They believed figured that Di Angelo had dabbled in the Dark Arts, but never imagined something like this. He was Voldemort's son. How was it even possible that he was so young?

When he heard the prophecy his usually pale skin turned almost white and he seemed shocked. The lines she said before seemed to have effected him, especially when she refereed to a ghost king.

Harry decided not to think much of it until we all talked about it, maybe Hermione has a smarter and less creepy theory. We walked into History of Magic and the Americans were already there, then Professor Binns floated into the classroom.

"Hello class," he droned in his monotone voice as he looked around the room, "welecome to an-" When the Professor saw Di Angelo he seemed to freeze while the boy in question waved at the ghost, giving a devilish smirk. Binns had a look of terror and quickly spoke with a scared voice. "Alright, class dismissed and we will pick up on this tomorrow."

The class quickly filed out in confusion, all but the two Americans. Harry took the time to pull Ron and Hermione aside, into an empty corridor.

"Alright, we have to talk," Harry said with a feeling of worry in his voice. "I think Di Angelo is the son of Voldemort."

"I hate to admit it, bu tI think you're right Harry," Hermione sighed exhausted. "I hate jumping to conclusions but they refer to his father as You-Know-Who and I think that that tattoo on his arm is a Dark Mark. Any time you look at it is blurry, like a concealment charm. And Tom Riddle was known to be handsome in his time so it is completely plausible that some woman could have fallen into his trap so that he could have an heir."

"I get that," Ron started, "but then why is he so young?"

"Well, I have a theory for that...but it is extremely far fetched," Hermione hesitated.

"Get on with it," Ron encouraged, "we've seen to bloody much for it to be unbelievable."

"I think he was dead," Mione blurted out before taking a deep breath. "I think he was dead once and was brought back. It would explain why ghosts practically worship him and that's why Trewlaney looked at him when she said Ghost King. He is The Ghost King."

"Yeah, and that would explain his fascination with necromancy," Harry said, piecing it together.

"I wonder what he's doing for his father," Ron said in disgust.

"I don't know, but it can't be anything good," Mione shuddered. "With just one look into his memories the hat freaked out, he must have done so many horrible things."

"He said something about retraining things," Harry mentioned, thinking what he could have gotten for his father.

"I don't know, but it must be big," Hermione's face was pale at their revelation, "he seemed worried at the idea of disappointing his father."

"Why is Will helping him anyway?" Harry questioned. "He is such a nice guy."

"He could be blinded by love," Mione said sadly, "he might not even know about Di Angelo's father."

"We have to figure out what is happening, and how to stop it," Harry said with determination, not knowing how far off he actually was.