Chapter 6- Will

After that whole thing yesterday at dinner I found Nico, pulling him away from his walk to the Great Hall.

"But breakfast..." Death Boy whined.

I gave him a scolding look. "What are you going to do about the ghosts?"

"Oh, I already told them to just pretend like I was a normal student. I said that the unregistered ones need to register and that if they didn't I would personally drag them to the underworld my self," Neeks said nonchalantly. He almost sounded bored.

"What about the people that will be suspicious?" I said worried for him.

"I came up with a story, so listen. When we first go to our school you pick a sort of... major and when you do you take mostly classes on that. I choose necromancy so that people could talk to their dead relatives for closure, and when a murder happens I can just summon the spirit of the dead. You know, ask who killed them.

"But, since it is hard, there is only a few every couple of decades so the ghosts and spirits believe them to be royalty. And you are obviously a healing major." He looked proud of his idea and I couldn't help but agree. It was a pretty good plan.

"Yeah, that works," we started walking to get breakfast. I decided to pull a bold move, grabbing Nico's hand as we walked. He gave me an annoyed look and I simply stated: "they are going to find out at some point, might as well be now."

When we made it to the Great Hall I kissed his cheek and he lightly pushed me away with a "bye Sunshine."

I sat down at the table filled with yellow and smiled at my wizard friends. I greeted them with a bright smile before piling food onto our plate.

"Okay, is no one going to talk about that?" Hannah said with a smirk at me. When no one replied she carried on. "So, you and Ghost King?"

"Yeah," I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face. "I'm bi, and we've been dating for about 2 months."

"That's great, but what happened with him yesterday?" Justin pondered with curiosity. I went into a explanation of how "our school" worked, Nico's choice, and why it was unique. "That's so cool, what are you?"

"I major as a healer," I said with my head held high.

We than ate in comfortable silence until Professor Sprout handed us our schedules. I used a spell to change it to Ancient Greek and read it.

You will have all of your classes with Nico to help you adjust.

I smiled at the idea I would have classes with Nico before saying goodbye to my friends and walking over to the Slytherin table

I smiled at the idea I would have classes with Nico before saying goodbye to my friends and walking over to the Slytherin table. He was engaged in a conversation with and African-American dude when I decided to annoy him.

"Hey Neeks," I greeted him.

"Don't call me Neeks," Nico grumbled.

"Okay Neeks."