Alice in Wonderland AU

Not really a specific POV yet
9th Grade
Today Jeremy and Micheal's science class had a field trip to the big field to collect plants for their experiment. Everything was going well until they saw a cute little white rabbit and followed it.

They fell down the rabbit home with a thud, Suddenly separated.

Both were confused, and reasonably so.
Jeremy just got randomly separated from his BFF and for some reason was in a bright blue dress in the middle of nowhere.

Micheal was also randomly separated from his BFF and was for no apparent reason seemingly some sort of cat and had electric blue eyes, a striking difference from their usual honey brown.

The difference between the two was that through some miracle Jeremy got out. And back home, with the science class. And had a flower he picked in wherever he was.

Micheal however, did not get out. He was lost in there, looking desperately for Jeremy for ages. But to no avail. Eventually, he accepted that he wasn't going to find Jeremy, or get out any time soon and made friends with the inhabitants of this strange new world he discovered to be wonderland.

10th Grade
See, the thing about people who get trapped in wonderland, is that they fade from the memories of people who are in the bland world. Meaning that after Jeremy escaped wonderland he forgot of Micheal's existence. Not just about Micheal either though, about all the memories they shared. As did everyone else in the bland world, even his mothers.

But, those in wonderland never forget the bland world, or anything from it. Resulting in a poor young boy remembering every one and everything from the bland world, but everyone from the bland world not even knowing of their existence.

The thing about wonders though, was that over time they slowly become more and more well, wondrous. Take, for example, a Cheshire, when they first enter they get the bright eyes and fake ears and tail. Through out the months they get the ability to teleport and disappear. Then later start to leave the lingering grin. Then the cloth ears and tail slowly become real and part of them and they get some cat fur.

       Which is why wonderland almost never has people come through the rabbit hole together And let one leave, but somehow Jeremy slipped from the wonder radar. And it nearly tore his only friendship apart.

11th Grade

       The thing about wonderland is that, while those who venture near and escape stay far away from the rabbit, some forget it ever existed. Either way, no one has ever gone down the rabbit hole twice.

         it's a rare enough occasion that someone falls from the hole that the wonders always make sure that if they find that someone has ventured down the rabbit hole there's someone to greet them.

      This time that someone was Micheal Cheshire, formerly known as Micheal Mell, the newest wonder in wonderland, being there for two  years.

      And boy, did the wonders choose the best time to get him to greet.

March 10th 6 AM
As told from
MICHEAL CHESHIRE

         I was stuck in a meeting for the wonders, we're supposed to be getting a new wonder today. The first since my arrival. They called the meeting so early this time because last time they waited until noon, everyone forgot and the new arrival was left to fend for himself. It was me.

       I fell asleep during the meeting and am woken up to someone smapping me on the back saying "good luck"

Guess they chose me, well, off to the clearing.