The Oath

A/N the prompt I used is at the top and can we just take a sec to appreciate this

This is now my favorite comeback for homophobes

Okay, to the story (I've given up this is probably gonna be basically a crack chapter with structure or something)

Third Person POV

      There was once two children, they were some of the best friends on the planet. So close, they created a blood oath as young bois. But it used actual magic so like, it was the real deal.

One would like to believe their story had a happy ending, one where they stayed friends forever and had eternal peace, but alas, that's not how our tale goes. Our heroes got into a horrid dispute over chickens, pineapples, milk in cereal, and tap shoes that ended in an everlasting war between the two.

       That now brings us to where we are today....

     "Micheal, why did Rich send us a crate of chickens?"

     "That poopy head, he knows I hate those feathery bitches"

     "Micha no swearing you're holding the baby"

     "Fine. Just make sure to mail him a box of turtles dressed as kittens"

     "What?"

     "Mail now ask questions never"

     "Okay then...."

~a few hours later at Rich and Jakes house~

"Rich why the frickity tic tac has all the pre- made taco seasoning been replaced with canned pineapple?"

"I'm gonna inconvenience Micheal so hard!"

~ Tomorrow morning at the Boyf's house ~

"Micheal why does our milk carton say step 1 and the cereal box say step 2?"

"That poopy little brat, cmon babes, we're going to sweetberry to buy more pineapples"

     "This is gonna be the twelfth pineapple this week, can't we just grocery shop without adding in any pineapples or goats this time?"

      "I'm sorry but it's the only way"

~Rake's house (why yes I did just call it Rake this is crack fite be biatch)~

     "Hey Rich a package came for you, it's just.... three tap shoes?"

"Okay, can you do me a favor and tape blue pens all over Micheal's car?"

"Y'know, at this point I'm not even gonna ask"

     "Good choice"

And so this legacy continued for ages until Christine came as the heavenly mother to put an end to the chicken pineapple milk cereal tap show war, Micheal and Jeremy got to raise a child without the fear of randomly being mailed chickens and baby goats and Jake no longer had yo tape pens to cars. Both Jake and Jeremy are eternally grateful.

Exactly 420 words baby