The 2020 Corona Outbreak( its an actual chapter, not A/N)

Picture above is my inspiration.

MICHEAL POV
   I was playing video games with my husband in the morning when I paused the game.

"Mikeeeeeey why'd you do that"

"I have made a big, but important decision, I must be brave for the both of us and go to the grocery store."

   Jeremy looked at me, his eyes blazing over with tears before braking into sobs.

"No Mika, I can't let you do this, there's no telling if you'll make it out alive I can't loose you!"

"I'm sorry Jeremy, but we're all out of staples, toilet paper, and rice."

"But what am I going to tell the kids if you don't come back?"

"Tell then I went shopping, they'll understand. Also you get my hoodie, Connor gets the books, and Zoe gets my ukulele."

"Wait you have a ukulele?"

"You didn't know I have a ukulele?"

" No, Well anyway, good luck and don't die!"

"I'll try!"
~at the grocery store~

   I enter Aldi's my bag full of bags in hand, ready to brave the store. I race through the store as quickly as possible, trying not to get trampled by the idiots who think this is actually the end of the world. Honestly, it's not. Just remember good hygiene and common sense. And remember my ultimate big brain science explication :

      Most people getting majorly affected are fifty years or older, meanwhile middle aged people and kid aren't affected as much. A thirteen year old could have it and be unaffected but then they go and put their grimy fingers in an old person's eyes and then the old person gets it from them and dies. So lesson of the day: Don't put your grubby little hands in old people's faces.

        Well, back to trying to get milk without getting a black eye.

~time skip brought to you by Micheal's explication being something my mom said~

  I go to get the last item on my list, toilet paper. Except when I get to the toilet paper isle I find no toilet pater, but a note left on the shelf.

Dear Shoppers:
     Due to the recent outbreak of  STUPIDITY and Panic-purchasing by complete idiots, the nation is currently having a shortage of toilet paper and common sense.
      Expect supplies to be replenished when these sheep minded morons have all starved to death in their homes, surrounded by toilet paper but without anything to eat.

OkAy, I can't leave without taking a picture of that. After that I grab some paper plates and head to the check out line.

~ time skip brought to you by because why not, I felt like it so deal with it~

I arrive at home, obviously disheveled holding the week's groceries.   

"Micheal! You made it out alive! You left at three and you just got back at seven, I was getting worried what happened?"

"Well, this lady almost gave me a black eye because I grabbed the last 2% milk, I almost got eaten alive while trying to get rice, some guy bit my arm because I apparently got the last string cheese and I had to show him the many other packs that were just up high but then he revealed himself as Rich and he's hella short so he couldn't reach, a couple got mad at me for buying whole wheat bread even though there was tons of other bread, and I had to go to twelve different stores to find a single pack of toilet paper."

"Wow..... that's an eventful shopping trip."
"Yup."
Connor and Zoe walked into the room and almost cried happy tears that I made it back from the store alive.

"Hey kids, how was your last day of school before school goes digital because of corona?"
Connor was first to answer.

"Pretty good, Isabella was pissed that the three on three basketball tournament was canceled. At math we were chanting say my name, someone wrote yet on the board and everyone was either paranoid or fake coughing on each other."

"Anything else happen?"
"In my study hall this kid Kyle is still shouting to the teacher about how him and Shayla are married even though she obviously hates him and the said she's crushing on some kid she doesn't even know. Besides, that seems unlikely, I'm about 65% sure she's ace anyway."

"How do you barley know the girl but have a percentage on her likely sexuality?"

"It's my gaydar. Also, I'm pretty sure I heard her say 'I got my sexuality test back, I aced it'. I kinda wanna talk to her, she seems pretty nice."

"Okay then. Zoey how was your day?"

"It was good, the only eventful thing that happened was at lunch Lauren slammed her milk on the table and shouted about it being enslaved moisture."

"Nice, wanna see my battle scars from Aldis?"

"YA!"

~ time skip brought to you by Connor and Zoe's school days put together were mine~

After tucking in the kids I went to our bedroom and Jeremy looked at me with pleading eyes
"Cuddle meeee"

"I wish I could, but I can't", a smirk followed

"But whyyyy nooooooot?"

"Social distancing."

"You shut up and come cuddle me"

"Fine"

Time for my quote (sorry this chapter was so short)

(Talking about something I can't remember)

Jenna: well, she can't just do both of them at the same time.
*gets looks from rest of the table*
Jenna: ya, that came out wrong I should've phrased that differently.

Have a wonderful day!