Le Parody

British: Hey, mates! I'm British; British the Hedgehog. 

A few days back, I was gonna meet up with these blokes for a good ol' cup of tea and some crumpets with butter and jam, when all of a sudden, I see these gits going around causing trouble in the town. Then this canine chap went ahead and literally ended their existence. Good on you, lad!

Afterwards, I went down to the bar to get a pint, but then some arseholes went ahead and started up a bar fight over a football game they were watchin' on the telly. People these days with football and all that, I don't see the point of it! These nutters went around smashing beer bottles on peoples' heads, throwing chairs, flippin' tables, it was chaotic! 

After that whole strange experience, I saw these two lads, I think one of them was called Turdlandb or something, I dunno, and the other was that canine chap from earlier, apparently called Infinite. Then they just went up ahead and started fighting! They even wrecked me car! 

Anyways... That's life for me here in this strange ol' world. Have a good day, and I'll see you later, mates!

(And that's pretty much England in a nutshell. XD)

(This was a parody of Irish the Hedgehog (Something which I never expected to happen, Jacksepticeye literally voicing a character in the Sonic universe, which was awesome!)) if you haven't seen it, then go check it out!)