More Antis for SMG3's Team

Just in case ya don't know who these guys are supposed to be

Barrage (Toad's Anti) is a violent and aggressive Toad who goes into serious situations without using his head. He's also a member of the BattleToads Justice Crew.

Dark Bowser X (Bowser's Anti) is a ruthless killer with no remorse. He's only made few cameos within the SMG4Verse and is known more to be a character within MarioMario54321's videos. However, he's still the perfect Anti for Bowser.

Bruce (Axol's Anti) a Great White Shark with Bloodweaver, a pen powered by dark magic which he uses to create demonic anime creations to terrorize and kill whoever gets in his way. Known for having an extremely rough childhood, which is most likely why he does these acts.

Knifu (Jeeves' Anti) is a serial killer who wants nothing more than to spill the blood of innocents. He's the complete opposite of Jeeves, he's extremely rude, only cares for himself, and is basically a giant walking knife. 

Weedmaster420420 (Swagmaster's Anti) is a serious gaming streamer. However, he often insults his chat with names and other horrible things to say. He has quite the anger issues, and bullies his only friend known as Drake for being a weaboo.

Drake (Chris's Anti) is a huge anime weaboo, and as to be guessed, he's a massive fan of Bruce's evil work. He forces people to get into anime, or else... The punishment will be dire. Oh, and he's also got superpowers, mostly based around Dragonball Z.

Wyatt (Steve's Anti) is... Well... Just Wyatt. There's not much to say about this guy, except he comes from the world of Roblox.