Scarlett (Entry for Lexi's competition)

Scarlett is a Jackal Reaper, and resides in a realm she created using Crimson Magic, which we'll get to in a second

Scarlett is a Jackal Reaper, and resides in a realm she created using Crimson Magic, which we'll get to in a second. She is also actually old friends with the King of Jackals, Deathwind, and they've known each other for over twenty-three years. 

Moving onto Crimson Magic... This magic allows her to use many powerful and unusual attacks during a battle. One of her attacks is Crimson Rain, which is basically a barrage of magic that rains from the sky, hence the name. Another is Crimson Fury, where she charges Crimson Magic into her scythe (Called the Ruby's Edge) and can attack at three times the speed of sound during this. Believe it or not, she can also activate Jackal's Wrath if she so wishes too, but can only go up to times ten. 

As for her weaknesses, she is rather sensitive to bright lights, which can be used to her opponent's advantage, and she is known to overclock her Crimson Magic sometimes without any hesitation, which can drain her quite a bit.

Overall, she is pure hearted and will help defend her race if they are threatened at any time, especially the Royal Jackal Family, as she is seen to be very overprotective of them. 

Leximemes