Infinite VS Turco

(Hello, everyone! I wanted to announce something new that I've got planned for this book and and so forth on future Gacha moments.)

(Last night, I decided to do something called "Scenarios", which will be moments from our Multiverse which will be about the same length as a normal SMG4 video. So basically, not only will this book be Gacha MXR/IXC moments now, but will also be a book with random events suggested by you guys.)

(Feel free to request whatever Scenario you want. Think of any crazy or retarded adventure!)

(Mario: Ooooh! Imma got a boner!)

(Anyways, on with the chapter! Later!)

(P.S., and if you're wondering when this takes place, let's say it takes place shortly after Time In Peril... OR during the next story which comes after that.)

The sun shined brightly in the sky and covered the Mushroom Kingdom in light, it was a "normal" day... Any insane person would call what happens here "normal", but hey, aren't we all insane? Continuing on, the Hero of the Multiverse, mostly known as Infinite by his friends, walked into the kitchen of the castle, where Bowser, Phoenix and GOFP Bowser were cooking away.

Infinite: Ahh... Good morning, you trio of chefs!

Phoenix: Hmm? Oh, hello Infinite. Good mornin' to you too.

Infinite: Watcha doing here?

Phoenix: Oh, we decided to prepare a feast for tonight. 

Bowser: The other Bowsers are out getting some more ingredients. 

Infinite: Ooooh, sounds good! 

Phoenix: Every one will be here for it. 

Infinite: Oh, wow. We're gonna need a long ass table in order to fit all the food on it... Including a lot of chairs for the people who will join the feast.

GOFP Bowser: Ah, that reminds me! Infinite, if it's not too much of a burden, could you go and buy some more chairs for us? We don't have enough.

Infinite: *Thumbs up* I GOTCHU, FAM!

Infinite opened the window and flew out into the sky.

Bowser: You know... It's really nice to have some peace and quiet for a change.

GOFP Bowser: Well, not entire peace and quiet, but I see where you're coming from.

Phoenix: Heh heh. The villains won't ever stop, but hey. What are the Multiversal Heroes and the Wonders of the Omniverse for?

Bowser: Exactly. Anyways, let's get back to cooking.

Back to Infinite, who was soaring through the sky and doing tricks, such as flips and spins.

Infinite: Woohoo! Man, I can tell this is gonna be a great day!

Down below in the city, Generous, Guht and Fer were chilling at a cafe sipping on tea and coffee.

Guht: So... What other lemons have you got planned, Gene?

Fer: Oh, no... 😅

Generous: Oh! Well... Let's say that I have-

Generous's thoughts were interrupted as she saw Infinite flying around in the sky.

Guht: ...Generous?

Generous: *Thoughts: ...It's Infinite~!*

Fer: Hey, Gene! You okay?

Generous: O-oh! Yeah! Just saw Infinite in the sky.