Saving Private Splendid

(This is a short continuation/epilogue of @SplendidSuperman122's story The Cult of Simon that Splendid and I collaborated on. Anyways, enjoy!)

Infinite: *Walks out of the kitchen* Hmm...

Crystal: Hey, honey!

Infinite: Oh, hey Crystal!

Crystal: I was thinking about having a party, mind if we do?

Infinite: Oh, not at all! I'll go invite the others.

Crystal: Alrighty.

Crystal planted a kiss on Infinite's nose as the jackal walked into his room, but accidentally tripped and slammed his face on the keyboard scattering the keys everywhere.

Infinite: Oh, fuck! My face!

Take 2...

Infinite: *Slapping and headbutting the keys* And... That should be everyone! PINGAS! *Clicks send all and backflips back into the main hall*

Crystal: Whoa!

Infinite: Alright, I've sent everyone an invite, Crystal. Now, we wait.

Within minutes, people started to arrive, the first being Turlandb.

Turlandb: WHAT'S UP, BITCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES?!

Lexi: I'M HERE, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Flame: *Humming*

Later, everyone gets to the castle and starts to party, but Infinite then notices something is off. Splendid is nowhere to be seen at all within the crowd of partygoers, and it's unlikely of him to skip out on a party with his closest friends.

Infinite: ... *Looks around* Hey... Where the hell is Splendid?

Phoenix: He hasn't answered my calls for days, and he ALWAYS picks up within the first two rings... I wonder where he is?

Infinite: ...Something has happened.

He was proven right, as a small telepathic message from Splendid was heard in his head.

Splendid: ...Infinite... Help me...

Infinite: H-huh?

He heard nothing else from the message, as he walked into his room and grabbed the Jackal's Death Blade, then walked back out.

Aeris: Hmm?

Smesh: Where are you going, bestie?

Infinite: Splendid is in trouble, I'm off to save him.

Lexi: W-what?!

Antasma: Oh, hell to the motherfucking no!

Laura: U-Uncle Splendid is in trouble?!

Luna: Take us with you!

Turlandb: Yeah, we can help!

Infinite: Are you sure? I'm sure I can handle whatever he's in trouble with.

Phoenix: He's my best friend, I can't just sit around and do nothing!

Turlandb: We're sure, bro.

Infinite: Alright, if you all insist.

(Y/N): But wait, where is he, though?

Infinite held his head and sensed for Splendid's presence in any nearby areas.

Infinite: Hmm... Bird's Eye County?

(Y/N): I have never heard of that...

Infinite: Neither have I...