Scars are Beautiful ~ticcimask~

Toby was in his bathroom with a bloody wrist looking at himself in the mirror. He was mumbling to himself. He didnt like being slenders proxy, he didnt like being a mindless puppet, he didnt like killing for the amusement of a faceless man. He didnt like getting these 'episodes' they hurt his head but he couldnt feel it, but it hurt him emotonaly. The meds they are supost to take are only to keep them under his mind control.

The only reason hes staying is because he didnt have another place to stay and that he couldnt leave seeing as he was only alive because of HIM. If HE didnt save him he wouldnt be alive. Theres also the fact that he couldnt leave his fellow co-workers. Masky and hoodie. To him masky felt more then a co-worker he felt like someone he could trust. To him trust was a big thing, he didnt trust anyone else but masky.

Toby pulled his sleeve down to cover his new cuts and his scars. He felt the blood from the newly made cuts run down his hand and hit the ground. He walked to his bed and flopped down. He looked at his picture that him,masky, and hoodie took when he first came to the mansion. He remembers that, that was when masky was actually nice to him now maskys a complete ass because of the 'hey masky' he has been doing, he just wants attention seeing as he gets lonely reather easily. He sighs and starts scratching at his wrist, he knows it's not good but they itch a lot.

He heard a knock on the door and stoped and walked to the door and opened it. He came face to chest with masky, he looked up at masky. "Y-yes?" Masky looked down at him and grabs his wrist. Toby pulled his arm away "w-what was that f-for!" Masky didnt answer and took his wrist again and looked at it. He walked in with Toby's wrist in his hand and goes to his bathroom. Masky starts to wash his wrist and bandaging it. Toby sat there confused on what he was doing "m-masky what are you d-doing?" "Helping you" toby sighed and sat there.

When masky was done he pulled off his mask and pulled Toby's mouth guard. Masky pulled him close and made him look at him. "Please stop cutting. Scars are beautiful but please stop". Toby blushed at how close masky was. He nodded and looked into his BROWN (they are brown not blue!!) And kisses him without knowing. Masky kissed back and held toby close. They separated and smiled at eachother