thanksgiving ~the creepypastas~

(I know this is early by a day but please just deal with it. I'm going to my dads somewhere today and I dont wanna publish at his house)

The creepypastas were getting ready for Thanksgiving, they were setting up decorations around the house.

Slender and his brothers (trenderman,splenderman,and offenderman) were making the food. While the others where decorating the mansion.

Sally and BEN were putting up some of the streamers as puppeteer and BP set the rest up.

Masky,hoodie, and toby were all putting little decorations around the house like some turkeys here and there.

Jeff and liu they were setting up the table with silverware,plates,napkins ect.

LJ and Jason the toymaker were well, making plushy turkeys, one for each of the pastas.

Candy pop was setting up some of the games so after dinner everyone can sit,chat. and play games.

Lost silver and glitchy red were the music players. They were going to play the music as everyone had fun.

Smile dog wasnt having a whole lot of fun you see. Sally dressed him up as a turkey. He was laying on the floor while everyone else did something. He really couldnt do anything seeing as he is a dog.

You are probably wondering why the hell they are decorating for Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving? Truth is that they all forgot about Thanksgiving. Yep they remembered all the other holidays but Thanksgiving.

As everyone finished they all sat in the dinning room and sat down waiting for everyone else. Soon everyone was at the table. Slender came out of the kitchen with a good looking turky.

The turky looked well cooked and great, everyones mouth watered. EJ had already eaten his food seeing at it grossed out the others if he eats in their presents.

Before anyone could eat everyone jas to say what their thankful for. It goes around the table as people named off what they they are thankful for. Everyone got all cheesy which wasnt normal.

Everyone started to play the game candy pop set up. Everyone was having fun.

~Time skip to a couple hours later~

everyone but sally,lazari, EJ, and the slender brothers are drunk. They are drunk off the alcohol jeff 'found'.

Slender and his brothers picked up everyone who passed out. They brought them to their rooms.

EJ was playing tea party with lazari and sally. EJ was dressed in a prince outfit while sally and lazari are dressed like princesses.

~time skip~

It was time for lazari and sally to go to bed. EJ picks them up and puts them to bed. After that he changed back to his regular clothes and went to living room and helped take down decorations. After that EJ and everyone else who was taking down the decorations either went home or went to bed.