will you? ~rose x liu~

RoseOkumura0 (I will add myself into this one but only this one)

Liu and Rose were laying on the couch cuddling. Erin was taking pictures while rose hides her face in lius neck making him chuckle. Erin smiled and laughed, s got up and went to her secret shipping wall.

Luu thought it was time for him to make her his, pernimemtly. So later that day liu walked up to rose.

"Hey rose, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go in a date with me?"

"Yes!"

Rose hugged liu tightly sending him practically to the floor making them laugh. Rose got up an' ran to Erin squealing.

"Erin I need clothes!"

"1. For what? 2. What makes you think I have good clothes?"

"1. Liu asked me out 2. Because!"

Erin started squealing and hugged rose

"MY SHIP HAS SAILED YES!!!"

Rose laughed and shook her head.

"Erin I still need the clothes"

"Right"

~hours later~

Liu was waiting at the front door for rose. He waits for twenty minute then starts thinking she backed out on him. Suddenly rose rushed down the stairs in a nice sweater and a pair of jeans with combat boots.

"I'm here!"

"Oh hey, I thought you backed our on me"

"No, i kinda just fell asleep"

Rose rubbed back of neck, embarrassed. Liu chucked

"Its okay. Let's go"

Liu took Rose's hand and started to walk.

~time skip~

Soon it got dark.

Liu and rose got to a river, it was a chilly night, rose was wearing lius hoodie and scarf. She snuggled into the heat and sighed in pleasure. Liu smiled and looked into the river. He took a deep breath.

"Rose, can you close your eyes for a second?"

"Sure"

Rose closed her eyes as liu got onto one knee and pulled our a box. He opened it to reveal a dimond ring.

"You can open them"

Rose opened her eyes and gasped, tears picked in her eyes.

"Rose, will you make me the happiest man and marry me?"

"YES! YES YES YES!! A MILLION TIMES YES!"

Rose tackled hugged liu making them fall on the ground, liu laughed and hugged back. He whipped the tears of joy from Rose's eyes and kissed her. She kissed back with pure joy.

Liu pulled away and put the ring on her finger.

"Wanna show everyone?"

"Sure!"

They both got up and headed back to the mansion hand in hand.

~at the mansion~

Liu opened the door for rose and they both walked inside, liu gathered everone into the livingroom.

"Everyone, we have an announcement"

Everyone listened to liu as he talked. A wide smile placed on his face as he held up roses hand.

"We are getting married!"

Everyone cheered, liu got surrounded by the guys congratulating him and rose the same thing with the girls.

Erin smiled and patted Rose's head. Rose smiled.

"Congrates"

"Thank you, but do you want your clothes back?"

"Nah, keep em"

Rose nodded and hugged Erin, they hugged and smiled.

Liu walked over and pulled rose close making her squeak in suprise. Liu then kissed her, she kissed back and everyone cheered loudly. They pulled away and smiled.