sick ~EJ x sick reader~

As Y/N layed in bed sick EJ was in the kitchen making them their favorite food.

After he was done with it he put it on a plate and grabed a thermometer and headed to Y/Ns room.

Sence everyone was out he was the only one who could watch Y/N plus hes the only one who knows about the body other then Dr.smiley.

EJ walked in and put the thermometer into Y/Ns mouth and puts the bowel od soup on the bed side. He took out the thermometer and looked at the temperature "good thing, you're getting better. Bad thing, you aren't better enough to get out of bed" he shook the thermometer and set it on the bed side "ugh! Stupid illness!" EJ chuckled at the whining Y/N beside him.

EJ shook his head and put the back of his hand on her forhead and pulled it away "still warm, get some rest, it's the best for you. First eat your food, it will make you feel better".

Y/N sat up and grabbed the food and started eating it "wow, it's really good" Ej nodded "thanks, now eat up and sleep. You will get better that way" she nodded and devoured the soup.

After she was done eating sheared down and closed her eyes falling asleep. EJ smiled and petted her head gently as he took the bowel. As he walked out the door and whispered mostly to himself "sleep well" he then walked out and down the stairs to the kitchen. There he started to do the dishes.

After dishes he went up stairs to check on Y/N, when he got to her room she was sound asleep. He nodded and walked back down stairs,sat on the couch, and turned on 'worst cooks in America'. He sat and relaxed akd watched the show tell he was needed.