reunited ~the woods brothers~

Jeff went to visit lius grave, he had his favorite flowers. Jeff really does regret killing his brother. Everyday that passed and every night he sleped he would have a flashback of his brothers death.

Jeff got to lius grave and puts a umbrella over it to shelter it from the rain. He pleaced the flowers on his grave and sat down infront of the grave.

Jeff started talking as if liu was really there. "So hows life in heaven? I'm sure it's nice up there" jeff brought his knees to his chest and cried. He repeated "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" over and over again to himself quietly.

Jeff then felt a hand on his shoulder, he jumped and turned around to find the one person he never thought he would see again.....liu.

Jeff looked at him in disbelief "l-liu?" Liu just stared at him and nodded slowly. Jeff shot up and hugged him crying into his chest "I'm so sorry! I missed you!" Liu hugged back slowly and patted his back "it's okay, I forgive you" jeff smiled "r-really?" "No! Why the hell would I forgive you!?! You killed our parents and almost killed me!!" Jeff jumped back and looked at him with sadness.

"I-im sorry! I-i dont know what came over me!" Liu cleared his throat "sorry about that, that was sully. Hes a asshole" jeff looked at him confused but slowly nodded.

Liu pulled away and looked at jeff "where are you staying now?" Jeff took lius hand and started heading to the mansion.

When jeff and liu got to the mansion jeff walked in and took liu to the living room where he met everyone.

Slender told jeff that liu can share a room. Jeff ran to his room with liu behind him, they jumped onto their beds and fell asleep.