Wonderful

Firey grabbed her wrist, and dashed out of the crowd. They shouted, screamed, and hid. Leafy followed Firey, trying to keep up with his swift movements. They were stepping around the town, avoiding those who came near to harm them. It was too fast, too soon, running with food in their stomachs isn't healthy. Leafy will remember that and remind him of it.

They had finally gone out of the place, and into Firey's mountain home.

They panted and chuckled. Boy that had been an adventure.

"That was awesome! Do you do this everyday?" Leafy asked Firey, who was checking if they had followed them.

"Only if I'm caught."

Leafy smiled, and told him to not run with food still undigested.

"It was quite fun to run with someone." Firey grinned at her, as they settle down and watch the sun sleep.

******

Firey had awoken, all alone. Maybe yesterday was just a dream. He yawned, and went back inside his rocky cavern. He found the little pot back in its place, resting in the sun as it is covered in his old dusty cloak.

Maybe it wasn't really a dream after all.

There was nothing much to do, as Firey had to make dozens of trips around to store clean water for this little pot friend of his. Maybe one day he'd meet up with his green buddy, and they could go onto another wild rendezvous. That would be fun, wouldn't it? It would be, of course. His life turned better when he had met this friend of his.

She might just be a wonderful lucky charm for him.

The sun turned into a moon, and Firey's tired day was soon over. He slept beside the pot, not too far but just the right distance. He wanted to protect this pot, but doesn't know how to. He may just harm the plant, just as he did to all the townspeople of yoyleland. He hopes the plant won't disappear or die because of him. Thoughts flooded into his mind as he soon fell asleep, and snoring soundly.

The moon dashed its beams onto the plant, and a flicker happened. It was magical, as a figure arose from the pot as it looked onto the sleeping boy next to it.

"Goodnight, my star." Whispered the figure, as it stayed next to the reach of the boy.

******

(A/N: Remember to wash your hands and do not go outside unless necessary.)