I

I slowly blink my eyes to readjust to a pitch dark surrounding. It feels severely cramped and smells musty. I languidly lick my dry lips as a result of dehydration.

I slightly push on whatever that lies above me. It doesn't budge. I push harder this time and it makes an eery creaking noise, but it still remains unmoving.

I use my leg to kick it as fiercely as I can causing a searing pain, due to lack of movement to rush through my legs. This time a gaping hole forms above where my leg damaged it.

Light streams through the hole and makes it possible for me to make out that I am lying in a box, an old and fragile box. I graze my fingertips along the wood and then deliver a strong punch to the area above my face. The wood collapses and falls on top of me but I manage to break free from the claustrophobic box.

The night air is crisp and cold as it bites my skin. I look down on my clothing and notice its tarnished appearance, with rips and torn fabric in different areas. How the fuck did I end up in these atrocious clothes. When I look to the dried spots of red on my skin and clothes and the lonesome cemetery built in around me, my dumbfounded self disappears and is replaced by realization as the memories come running back, chasing up to me.

* * *
The ropes burn into my skin and ties me down to a hard wooden chair, facing towards an immense window, standing as tall as the walls on either sides of me. The curtains are pulled over the window but the slight gap in between streams through. If that curtain were to be pulled back, it would be the end of me.

I struggle strenuously with the vervain laced ropes that scrapes and burns harshly against my skin, but there's no use.

"Keep trying, maybe you'll actually free yourself if you struggle enough." I hear a voice say mockingly.

"What are you doing to me." I spit out, intending to sound strong but my voice fails me.

"Subject 308 is confused and can be weaken by vervain and appears to be petrified by the sunlight." He says into a recorder and purposely ignoring my question.

He walks over to the window and places his hands on the curtains.

"What hell do you think you're doing?" I say, my voice still sounding puny.

"You're a test subject. I'm going to ask you questions and you're going to answer. Unless you want to be burned alive." He says calmly, not looking me in the eye.

"You think I will tell you anything when you've tied me to this chair?"

He narrows his eyes at me and smiles mischievously.

His hands moves to pull back the curtains and the sunlight streams proudly inside the room.

I feel the scorching sun burning my pale skin, each burn worse than the last. My skin becomes red with burn marks and it feels like every fiber of me is on fire, like baking in an oven. I scream as loud as I can, unable to contain the flaming sensation.

He pulls the curtains back again covering the window before my skin catches fire.

"Will that make you talk?" He asks again.

"No."

He quickly opens the curtains again and the sunlight runs back in.

I scream.

* * *
Rupert fucking Helsing

I stand with his name in my mouth. Everything comes running back to me. Everything.

And my name..Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung.. Vampire.

A/N: me no own pics

A/N: me no own pics. new story and it's a fanfic this time! making a commitment to do my best and finish it. i've been putting off writing a fanfic for a while, but i feel like i'm not going to stop thinking about writing one until i do, so here i am. <3
enjoy!