VI

"You fucking-

"He's awake, and as bad mouthed as ever." Jimin says over at you.

"What makes you think I'll heal him? I'd much rather sit here and watch him slowly drift off to hell."

"You will heal him, or else."

"Or else what? Hm? You need me alive to heal him, if you kill me, your little buddy here will die along with me." You say cockily.

"Who said anything about killing you, I'll just torture you until you give in. Feeling the need for another headache?" He says smiling mischievously.

You look over at the dying form of Taehyung. The Taehyung your grandfather almost killed, and whatever you were doing to the vampires now, your grandfather did the same to him.

You feel your heart soften as you slowly approach his dying form.

As you near him, you feel a part of your brain yell save him but another part refuses to. You try your best to ignore the part that tells to you stop moving towards him, that he is a monster that deserves to die. But you refuse to listen to that part.

"Can you move any slower grandma?" Jimin says.

You roll your eyes.

"Be grateful I'm going to heal him." You spit back annoyed.

You finally reach him after having a civil war inside your brain. You take the knife Jimin offers you and slice your palm with it, flinching slightly at the pain. You offer your hand toward him warily. He bares his fangs and sinks them into your palm, sucking the blood.

When he's had enough, he releases your hand and hang his head low.  You look down at him, questioning his posture. My blood is supposed to heal you.  You thought. Why the fuck do you still look dead.

Before you can process anything else, an excruciating pain forms in your mouth, like darts piercing your gums, the throbbing pain directed at two areas at your upper row of teeth.

As you feel the pain course through your mouth, you hear screaming in front of you. Taehyung. What's going on with him?

Why are both of you in so much pain? You continue to feel the piercing pain in your mouth while you hear bones cracking in Taehyung's direction, the same fracturing noise you hear when you go through you transition.

"What the hell is going on with both of you!" Jimin yells.

Your mouth is in so much pain that you can't form proper sentences to answer him.

"I don't fucking know." Taehyung yells back. "What did you do to me?"

You still couldn't reply. The pain was getting way too much, you couldn't process anything besides the suffering. When you feel the pain stop, you feel yourself baring fangs. Fangs.

You look over at Taehyung who is in a completely dissimilar form. A form you recognize yourself in every full moon. A werewolf.

"Y-you have f-fangs and T-Tae i-is a fucking werewolf!" Jimin exclaims frightened. "What in the heckity heck happened?"

"Before you say another fucking word, run! His first transformation or whatever takes away his memories, he doesn't know who we are until he turns back, so he'll attack anything he sees!" You scream to Jimin and starts running for your life.

You pull Jimin along with you and feel an unnatural speed added to your current pace. You speed downstairs into the basement and lock the gates.

"What type of fuckery is this?" Jimin asks discombobulated and freaked.

"You tell me! I just gave him my blood, it was suppose to heal him, not turn him into a werewolf!" You scream.

"Your blood! You gave him your blood and it turned him into a werewolf!" Jimin screams petrified but realization settles on him.

"No.. if that's the case.."

"And he fucking bit you, which explains those fangs protruding from your mouth!" He finishes.

No.. it can't be. This has never happened before. My blood is supposed to heal him and that's it, not turn him into me! No! Which means.. no!

"If he was a vampire with your blood, and you were a werewolf bitten by him.. it only means one thing."

No...

"Both of you are fucking hybrids!" Jimin finishes.

A/N: 😲😮