XII

"Where are the others." I inquire carefully, not wanting to trigger any old wounds.

There was a moment hesitation before Namjoon spoke up,

"Seokjin and Yoongi separated from us when we went on our little..."

Namjoon didn't finish his sentence, he really didn't want to.

"Our little killing spree." Jungkook continued on for him, saying it like it's really nothing at all.

"How can you say such a thing nonchalantly?" Y/N asked.

"Why would it be hard? You snatch, you eat and then you erase their memories of it. But if you overeat well... there goes another dead body." Jungkook keeps blabbing on.

"Okay that's enough Jungkookie, it's time for you to shut the hell up." Hoseok says plastering a fake smile.

"Okay you bitches, we are going to find the cure together." Namjoon steers the conversation back on the right path.

Y/N and Jiminie stares at me, I shrug.

"It's not a bad idea okay? What's the worse that could happen?" I say.

"Tae can I speak to you for a second?" Jimin says warily.

"Yeah okay." I say waiting for him to say something.

"Why aren't you saying anythi-

"Can we speak somewhere else? Privately?" He questions intensely.

"Ohh okay."

We both walk side-by-side until we are far away from the others.

"You cannot let Y/N close to your old friends. She is new at this 'snatch, eat, and erase' shit, and them being around and going overboard will not help her."

"It'll be fine Minnie, don't worry." I try to convince, a bit of excitement igniting in me at the thought of reuniting with my old friends.

"No Tae, think it through."

"Why do you care anyways."

"Because I just do." Jimin coldly replies, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Why Jimin?" I ask getting a bit more irritated.

"Because I care about Y/N okay? You might not care about her but I do okay?" Jimin screams out finally, being annoyed at me pressuring him.

For some curious reason, I feel a pang of envy hit me.

"I care about her too Jimin." I mumble.

"Then you wouldn't let her near them." Jimin points out tiredly.

"Minnie, I already agreed."

Jimin stays silent, as if he's thinking.

"Fine, but help her avoid them as much as possible."

"Okay, I will." I reply.

"Let's fucking go back then, leaving her there is literally going against what we said."

*

"Hey there beautiful." Jungkook smirks at you.

"Don't mess with me, and stop calling me that." You snap back.

When the hell are those pieces of shits coming back? I'm on my last nerve.

"How did you meet Tae." Namjoon inquires with a raised eyebrow.

"Well we met when he busted into my house, bit me, snapped my neck and killed me." You reply casually.

"Uhm." Namjoon starts.

"That sounds awfully brutal." Hoseok finished for him.

"And then I came back to life as a hybrid, and bit him, turning him into a hybrid as well, and then now we're both on the hunt for the cure. While we both struggle to be both species. Oh yeah, did I mention I killed someone in the airport toilet? Yeah I did, but it's nothing compared to what you guys did, but it killed my soul. But here we are." You finally finish and completely surprised yourself by oversharing.

"Well then let's work together!" Hoseok beams happily, displaying a heart smile.

"We'll see." You say doubting that Tae or Jimin will agree to this.

You spot Tae and Jimin walking back,

"Okay guys let's get going, we're going to find that cure together." Tae says smiling.

"What the fuck?" You inquire confused.

"Yep!"'Jimin sarcastically says.

This is gonna be a fucking nightmare.

a/n: jimin and tae might be catching feelings bruh 🙈😏