III

I trod along the path renewed with energy, my pace speeding up when the eye-blinding ball of fire rises above the horizon. I need to find a place to shelter myself from the sun until night falls.

The sun is more accentuated as it rises above the trees blocking the light from streaming towards me. But the sun is now up and above and the rays burn into my skin, making it feel like I caught fire.

I push off my feet with every bit of strength in my body and speed into the forest of greens, hoping the towering trees will protect me.

I climb the shortest tree I can see among all of them and perch myself on a branch.

I sit by patiently and watch the day draw by while throwing curses at the shiny ball of light for its very existence

"fuck you." I breath while staring up into the sky, making sure the leaves hide my face.

When night dawns on me, I climb down and speed off to the very place I know I will find help.

* * *
I knock once and wait for someone to come to the door. Silence. I knock a second time with impatience now. Nothing.

My impatience get the better of me when I furiously kick down the door with full strength.

"for the love of goodness will you show yourself?" I shout and hear my voice bounce off the walls of the house.

I attempt to step my foot past the door frame, but an unseen barrier blocks me from entering. Of fucking course, I need to be invited in. Some part of me thought I could enter, but apparently not.

When I look up from my feet, I notice a small figure emerge from the shadows of the unlit house. He looks down at the mess I've willfully made. His small hands picks at the remaining broken pieces of the door.

"Are you deaf? I knocked twice. Now, are you going to invite me in, cos I know you got my gucci bitch and I am not spending another minute in these hideous clothes."

"Tae tae!" The man beams with a bright smile.

"Jiminie, my gucci." I remind him.

"Oh right! Come on in." He says still smiling so brightly that his eyes are hidden.

I place my feet against the door frame again, and this time, the barrier disappears and my feet passes through.

"It's upstairs Tae."

I speed upstairs. I open his wardrobe and neatly packaged in front of me is my gucci, or as I like to phrase it, "my everything."

I strip myself of the tattered clothes and replace them with the freshly kept gucci stored in the wardrobe.

I put on some black pants and slide a belt through the loops then paired it with a blue dress shirt with a snake print on the collar.

When I'm satisfied with the way I look, I throw the spotted clothes into the blazing fire place at the back of the room.

I return downstairs, properly clothed this time. Jiminie sits on the table in the kitchen amusing himself by placing his hands above his phone and spinning it, using his powers.

He slowly looks up when I walk into the kitchen and stops spinning his phone.

"You look more like the Tae I know now." He chuckles lightly.

"Jimin I need your help."

"I knew you wanted something, you didn't just come here to visit good ol' me," He starts, pouting slightly. "but of course I'll help you. But where have you been the last century? This is the first time I've seen you since forever."

* * *
I feel arms drag my numb body out the cell and into an open room with the familiar window in front of me.

They strap me to a chair and plunged a syringe into my left arm. I feel the fluid run through my veins and weaken my body some more. Vervain.

A tall figure walks in front of me and stares lowly at me like I'm a servant and he's the master. I glare back at him so much hate that it can consume me.

"What do you want now?" I say bitterly.

"Are you ready to talk? Or should I result to burning you again?" He says with annoyance in his voice.

"Burn in hell."

"Oh I won't but you will." He says before revealing a stake in his palms.

Without hesitation he aims the stake to my heart and waste no time plunging it into me. He misses my heart, but close enough to make me drop limp onto the floor. I scream at the top of my lungs. Pain spreading through me and I feel my heart slowly stop.

"Since you won't talk, you won't be much use to me, so now, you will burn in hell. Not me."

I feel my organs decline and my eyes flutter close and darkness covers my vision.

* * *
Jimin stays silent when I finish telling him what had happened.

"They left me to rot in that box Minnie," I spit, rage building inside me. "what type of fuckery is that huh? You tell me."

"What do you need me to do?"

"Help me locate them. Do your witchy voodoo thingy bitch."

"I swear Tae, call me beach one more time." Jimin says annoyed.

"Beach?." I repeat.

"Do you want me to help you or not?"

"Okay bitch."

"Seriously, what do you want me to do? No one does that to my Tae Tae and gets away with it."

"Can you do a locator spell?"

"Of course, I'm a witch. What do you want me to find?"

"The Helsings."

A/N: Yesh, Jimin is a witch in this ff. hehe <3