III.

Momo's POV

Oh my gooood, I'm inside here and going to audition and WAAAAH I THOUGHT THERE'D BE ONLY FEW PEOPLE HERE BUT THERE'S SO MANY. So many lights and so many people, just looking at me.

(looks at Heechul)

So that's Kim Heechul, the guy they said is handsome and dashing as ever. Well, ok. He indeed is. But I expected more of him though..

"Ms. Hirai? Are you there?" the producer at the back said, "They're waiting for you to introduce yourself,". Oh shit. Momo, wake up. Concentrate!

"Ah, mianhae," I said out of embarrassment, "It's ok," Heechul said.

He talked to me, hahaha. It's just a simple 'It's ok' yet I'm flustered, what the hell.

"Annyeong, I'm Momo, 21 years old from Japan. I want to be a dancer here at JYP and I also want to be a professional dancer all around the world," I am seriously not prepared for this introduction part. "Ah, a foreigner! Konnichiwa Momo-desu. Have you prepared some performance for us?" JYP said. Funny, he efforted to greet me in Japanese. "Hai!" Oh god, "I mean, ne!". "Hahahaha, that's ok. Please continue,"

(Gashina by Sunmi plays, I liked her dancing to this song irl actually hahaha)

(after the performance) That felt good! And they're all clapping for me, oh my god. Momo, hold your happy tears and save it for later, ok?

"You're a really good dancer, Momo! Did someone inspire you to dance so passionately?" JYP said.

"Ah yes, I started dancing at 3 because of my sister. She was really my main inspiration back in the day," But she didn't even make the cut. If it weren't for her encouragement for me to audition, I wouldn't have come to Korea.

"Ms. Hirai, are you ok?!" Wait, am I crying? I lost focus of myself and tears are just falling from my face. I have to snap out of this n--

"Here," suddenly Heechul-sunbaenim is in front of me, offering me a handkerchief and is currently comforting me. "Okay Momo, thank you for auditioning. We'll call you back to update you of the results. And also, sorry for the insensitivity," JYP said, also calming me down, "You don't need to apologize, sir, hehe.".

Heechul is walking towards me. Am I supposed to panic and ignore him or what? Should I gre–

"Can I take you out for a walk?"