IV.

Momo's POV

What in the world just happened? Did he just ask me to walk with him? Did a handsome man just— wait. Why is he leaving already though? Am I just assuming or is he leaving because I'm also leaving? Jeez, why are these thoughts are in my mind.

I was just standing there after he asked me to go out with him and it seems to him like I doesn't want to. "It's ok if you don't want to, I just want to get to know you. That's all," he broke the silence between them. My face was showing that I'm thinking really hard on what to response to him. "I-i-i'm actually going somewhere else a-and i-its really embarrassing to go out w-with a good-looking guy," Did I just blurted out that he's handsome to my eyes??

Heechul laughed, "You think I'm good-looking, huh? Well, you're more than I am." My cheeks felt hot as he said that. "Arasso arasso. But next time that you're not busy, you'll come out with me," he said then he waved me goodbye and then left.

No no no. Come back. I was just making that up. I want to get to know you too.

I went home after the auditions and went straight to my bed. I was staring blankly at the ceiling, rewinding what happened before. I thought that I'm a really fortunate person for a guy like him to approach her real quick. I also felt guilty when I assumed that he had a motive from me. And made him wait for my response. Hey, I was just nervous, and he didn't even seem to be a bad person as my first impression. When I thought of it, I searched the guy on Google. To know more of him, just in case we might have an encounter one day.

I searched for his basic information. His birthday, age, height, and stuff like that. I know Super Junior but I doesn't even know that he's a member. I'm not a big fan of them anyway. I scrolled down to the facts. "He's a unique one, isn't he?" I mumbled to myself. Then I saw this.

Heechul's ideal type: Girls who wear skirts and has nice legs, can cook well, single eyelids, likes younger women, always have her hair tied to show her neck.

I remembered.

I wore skirts that day and had my hair tied up. And I'm waaay younger than him. I'm assuming again but who cares?! Am I qualified to be his type? Hihi, I bet I am.

I scrolled down for more information about Heechul-sunbaenim. I was really surprised when I saw about his ideal type. But I really haaaave to stop jumping into conclusions. I don't want to be stupidly believing something that might've not been true. Maybe he just wants to be friends with me, not something more.

I fell asleep while watching some Heechul fancams on YouTube. I woke with the sound of someone calling me on my phone. My phone was on my face and I usually have it with high brightness as always. I thought the light was coming for me, hahaha pabo~.

I checked my phone and an unknown caller was calling my phone. I was hesitant to answer it. No one usually calls me except for my family and few friends. But I answered the call anyways.

"Yeoboseyo?" the caller seemed to be in a crowded place. I answered, "Momo Hirai speaking, who's this?". "Ms. Hirai! I know this sounds urgent, but Mr. Park wants to talk to you later at the afternoon," who the hell is Mr. Park? "Oh, mianhe! I'm an assistant of Mr. Park Jinyoung. I repeat, he wants to talk to you in the afternoon. Don't be late because punctuality is important to him, and it's also really urgent according to him." Bwoh?! JYP?! He wants to talk to me?! I'm so nervous! "Ooooh arasso. I will come early, I promise. Kamsahamnida!" she hung up.

What should I wear, what should I wear— ha!

I'm just keeping it simple for now because I don't really want to stand out, hahaha

I'm just keeping it simple for now because I don't really want to stand out, hahaha. I'm going to head out early and will probably just take breakfast outside. It's still probably— crap -- it's already 10!? I got to hurry.

☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️

sorry if this chapter might probably be boring and I am really trying my best here to think of something good for the plot. I'm writing the next chapter right now but i'm out of ideas lol.