V.

Momo's POV

I came to Subway because it's the closest to my apartment. Jeez it's just Subway but why is the line long?

--

After a long and irritating wait for one sandwich, I finally got my order. I checked my phone to see the time, because of the frustrating line, it's already 11 o'clock. I rushingly ate my sandwich, but my stomach aches for one more because I'm THAT hungry. But because I still have to ride a 45 minute trip in a bus going to JYP, I'll just have to endure this.

I ran to the bus stop as fast as I can. Good thing is that I'm wearing sneakers so my feet won't hurt. Yet again, I waited for a bus. My patience is really being tested for today. The bus came for like 10 minutes, and it just stopped there for like 3 minutes. I displayed a mix of annoyance and impatience on my face because WHAT THE HELL MAAAAN, I. AM. GOING. TO. BE. LAAAATE!!!!! 

The bus finally moved. Yes. Because I have to wait again, I played some of SHINee songs because they are just simply my favorites. I began to feel sleepy so I laid my head on the window and immediately fell asleep.

Heechul's POV

I still can't forget about Momo. I wanted to be with her yesterday but she said that she has to go to somewhere else. Yet she looks flustered when I asked her out for a walk. Her face was like really red but I didn't told her that, of course. I really want to get to kno–

The doorbell rang. I opened it saw Shindong and Leeteuk. "Hyung, are you ready to go?" Now that Shindong has said that, it popped into my mind that we're supposed to be in a show today. Aish, I am completely drowned with the thoughts of Momo that I also completely forgot about my schedule. "Oh Shindong-ah, Leeteuk-ssi. I'll just take a quick shower and I'll be ready to go in 5 minutes, wait there." I hurriedly said. "Aigoo, you better be ready in 5 minutes or else," Leeteuk said in a scary tone.

After I got ready, we immediately went to Shindong's car and quickly went to the studio. "You look bothered earlier, is everything okay?" Leeteuk asked me as if he wasn't angry at me earlier, "Wow, you were just scary a while ago and now you're suddenly caring for me?" I laughed, "Do you want me to be angry with you?" he returned his scary phase, "N-no," he is really terrifying when he's angry. I remembered his question and immediately answered it, "Leeteuk, I'm fine if that's what you're asking." I said to him in an assuring way, but of course, I was definitely lying. "Good then," Leeteuk said and patted me at the back.

I stared at the road for a while because Leeteuk was sleeping and I have no one else to talk to. I don't want to bother Shindong, too, while driving. I was on my earphones and listening to some good girl group songs. Hehe I really love each girl groups, that's what I'm saying. While staring at the road, I saw someone familiar on a bus.

Is that really her? Is she with someone else? Is that really Momo?

Because of the excitement that I'm feeling, I asked Shindong a favor, "Shindong-ah, would you please go faster and get me to the nearest bus stop?" I said while I feel my cheeks getting redder. "Wae hyung?" he asked, "I-i just need to go somewhere, I just completely forgot about it," I lied. "No," Leeteuk has woken up because he heard me, "We'll be late, Heechul," he said while his face seems annoyed. "I'll come to the studio immediately. Please Leeteuk!" I persuaded him. Of course, he can't resist me, "Aiiiish, arasso. But if you really are late for the filming, you'll never see the light of day again," he's really terrifying, what the heck.  I hugged him because of the joy I'm feeling.

"Shindong-ah, do you have like, a cap and a sunglass. I completely forgot about mine," Jeez I'm really forgetful these days. He handed me the cap and sunglass as soon as Shindong stopped at the bus stop. I'm pretty sure the bus Momo's riding hasn't passed by yet. I waved them goodbye and waited for the bus.

Her bus arrived and I went on the bus without being recognized. The seat beside her is vacant so I quickly sat there before anyone else does. As soon as I saw her, she's sleeping. Wow, even while sleeping, she still looks beautiful and angelic. I gave her a loving stare. She's really pretty and everything. I can feel my cheeks getting hot already.

She moved a lot while sleeping. She moved a lot closer to me while sleeping. Then, suddenly at one point, her head is in my shoulder. I don't know what to do. Every part of me just froze.

I wanted to touch her, but I can't. I wanted to embrace her, but I can't. I wanted to do all these romantic stuff at that moment but I can't, because she's not mine.

Yet.

☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️

it's too clicheeee i knowwwwwwwww but i kinda liked it and it's kinda cute too. i don't know if i'm going to write one or two chapters today since it's so boring in quarantine buhuuuut idk if i'll also be busy. well, stay safe uwu