X.

3rd Person POV

Momo is indeed nervous as she is fifth in line to perform. How couldn't she be nervous? Alongside with Mina, they're only rookies within this industry. Even though they are what you may call professional dancers already according to their years of experience, so is the others. But what Momo is really nervous of, is that guy she met earlier in the dressing room. He could've known her choreography and its weaknesses, he could've criticized her, he could've copied some of it or what, and she wouldn't know a thing about it. And the fact that Ten is a newer rookie than her and is already in this competition makes her wonder of how good he is. Maybe better than her.

Momo looked at the crowd and saw many people, including her groupmates. They're holding some kind of cardboard with the words "Fighting Momorin and Minari~!" in it. She smiled because of how grateful she is for her friends. Mina and Momo looked at each other while holding hands, smiling at each other and calming themselves down. Momo continued to search through the crowd, as if finding for someone she hoped would be there. The man she so desperately wants to see, supporting and cheering for her. But of course, he wouldn't be there. He probably would care less since he's busy with his own schedules and he texted her earlier, a sign that he'll just send his support to her through messages.

Momo frowned as she couldn't find him but nervously inhaled for air as she and Mina is called for their performance. This is it. If I waste this opportunity and letting the fool of me take control, then I'd rather just die, she said to herself.
<the performance is in the header there and istg mimo just fucking killed me with that performance 😫👌>

..
After their intense performance, Momo is panting quickly because of the intensity of the choreography they did, but she's glad. People stood up and clapped for them. Their groupmates screaming and cheering their names, the previous performers also clapping for her. They bowed in 90 degrees before they went to their seats to watch the next performers.

Apparently, Ten is the next one. Sure, he looked hot in his costume, and Momo just couldn't stop getting curious about this man. He looked attractive and someone she definitely would fall for, but her heart is not yet sure about Heechul. She looked at Ten while thinking of all that until he looked at her back. She should've pretended not looking at him but instead she gave him a smile and two big thumbs up. Ten winked and widely smile and Momo started to feel butterflies in her stomach. This doesn't feel right, but I should give him a benefit of a doubt, she thought.

As Momo expected, Ten is way more better than her. Considering his performance has charisma and all the perfection a great dancer needs, he is way above her expectations. Even if he did copy me, he'll probably do it way more better, she laughed at the thought. He is great and really passionate, making Momo really giving Ten a benefit of a doubt, as to maybe he's also like this personally.

When Ten is finished performing, all of the people in the room stood up and gave him rounds of applause. After he bowed, he looked at Momo seeing her clapping too and smiling widely, which he definitely love.

Whenever Momo was practicing for her performance, Ten passes by and sees it. He can definitely feel the passion and dedication she puts into her dance. She looked different than the Momo he knew in Twice. For him, the Momo he always sees is feisty and dark. But when she makes mistakes, she laughs loudly and jumps up and down cutely for making one. Ten loves the duality Momo has. Even for a short amount of time he has known her and talked to her, he felt that Momo is really special to him and gives him a vibe that he has never felt before in his entire life.

Momo's POV

Oh god, oh god, he's approaching me. So help me god, I hope he doesn't si- nope, yeaaaah he's sitting right next to me.

Should I say something or congratulate him and tell on how great he was and how ho- what the hell am I thinking?!

"Am I awesome?" he said without even looking at me, but I can still see him smirking there. Jeez he's full of his pride, I'm sure of that.

"Not as awesome as I am," I couldn't admit it since that'd look like I'm giving him some motive to be more prideful.

"Well, you were. I'll give you that. But you looked proud of me after I performed," how I wish I can strangle him right now for his stupid smug face. I'm not proud of him!

"I. Am. Not. Proud. Of. You. Period!!!!! You're so confident of yourself," I rolled my eyes at him and due to my annoyance, I stormed out. Mina called me but Ten stopped her instead. Either way, that was the only good thing he did. I don't want her following me and letting me sit with that stupid guy again.

But now, I also feel like regretting it because, I shouldn't have done that! Aish. I shouldn't have let my anger to get to control myself. Someone would've probably see us and make news of that nonsense. Aisssh, I'm such a pabo. And anyways, that guy doesn't mean anything to me anyway. He's just a disturbance in my life and nothing more.

Okay, I'll go back now. I'm not gonna let Ten annoy me ever again. I don't really know him, he's just a shitty gu—

"Yahdbdbdnwhodryoubdchsbxabx?!?!?!?" I can barely breathe. Someone just pulled me into a dark place, for Christ sake. His grip on my body and my mouth is really tight that I really want to bite his hand. But his scent is really familiar, and he had let go of me already..

"Mianhe, Momoring,"

☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️

sorry for the shitty chapter, im contemplating in whether i should continue this fic because for me this fic is really crap and boring and i dont really know how to write properly and my use of vocabulary is not rlly that vast, since english isn't my first language. but someone said that i should update sooner enough so here goes.
but still, thank u for reading and for the 1k reads. stay safe y'all <333