VII.

Momo's POV

"Arasseo arasseo, ah-- wait HEY YOU LEFT SOMETHING!" I shouted at the mystery guy.

He didn't turned around and seems like he's really in a hurry. Aish, he said he's sick yet he's rushing off like that.

Anyways, he left his wallet. He probably dropped it when he stood up or it probably slipped through his pocket.

I wanted to open the wallet, since it probably has his information like his name, etc. Because I feel like I've seen those eyes of his before but I can't really figure it out. But my conscience says that I'm a good person, so I won't open it. For now I think. But how can he get it back though? He'll probably need it. And I mean, I wouldn't steal anything inside of it. I just need to know who he is and his contact number.

As a very curious person, I opened it. It didn't even have any money on it. Just cards and some papers, important ones I think. Then I saw something like a business card, perhaps. I pulled it out. And what the freaking hell... it had to be him.

SM Entertainment

Super Junior 수퍼주니어
Kim Heechul 김희철
***-***-***

It had to be him. Really. The guy that sat next to me was Kim Heechul. The guy with the shoulder I slept on was Kim Heechul's. The guy that talked to me earlier was Kim Heechul. Wow.

And now, the conversation with him earlier slipped into my mind. Sht sht sht.

'Then, this guy yesterday asked me out and I'm also tired overthinking about it'

Momo, what the hell were you thinking?! He would assume about it, for fck sake! He's the only guy who kind of asked me out to go for a walk yesterday and of course he would assume that I'm thinking about him. Sht, sht!!!

--

I stepped out of the bus as it stopped in front of JYP Entertainment. I decided to text Heechul-op-- sunbaenim after the meeting. He's probably panicking by now. But I need to focus on my career for now. When I entered the building, I felt tension inside of me because I don't know why JYP has called me in. Maybe because I'm not qualified to be a trainee or I did horrible yesterday or what.

I said to the receptionist about my meeting with JYP. She directed me the way to his office, I thanked her and left immediately. I mean I'm not late, but maybe it's proper to have a much earlier meeting with him.

I went there and outside there were 8 other girls, waiting outside. I didn't know about this. Am I supposed to be with them on the meeting? Did JYP really called the 9 of us here together?

I found my friends, Sana and Mina, included on the ones JYP wanted to speak with. They had no idea about it too. And they told that they were all just waiting for me. I'M NOT LATE, I KNOW THAT. But still, I felt embarrassed.

His assistant went outside of the room and told us that he is ready to see us. I'm so nervous.

We bowed to him in unison, "Ah.. annyeonghaseyo ladies. I have an important discussion with all of you. It is about your debut,"

Debut? Wait, then that means...

"All of you will debut as a 9-member group, named Twice. It'll take time, of course since you need preparation. And I have decided for all of your positions and I will state them later after the rules," we nodded and he continued, "But first and foremost, I'd like to welcome you to JYP Entertainment!"

We clapped all together and some cried because.. we were picked! We'll be debuting and we're going to be famous! Me of course held back my tears because if I start crying I'm going to look like an embarrassment.

"So I will state some rules, they're just the basic rules of course, so don't worry," he smiled at us.

He stated the rules, and I think it's not that strict at all. The rules are mainly concerning his (JYP's) artists, and I think that's good because it focuses on our welfare and our reputation's sake.

We can all be friendly with other idols, inside or outside the entertainment agency. But, we cannot date for 3 years since debut. Good thing I'm not head over heels for someone right now, I think.

Then, the positions were announced..

Jihyo - leader, main vocalist
Nayeon - center, lead vocalist, face of the group
Jeongyeon - sub vocalist
Momo - main dancer, rapper, vocalist
Sana - sub vocalist, lead dancer
Mina - lead dancer, sub vocalist
Dahyun - lead rapper
Chaeyoung - main rapper
Tzuyu - sub vocalist, visual, maknae

(onceu u probably all know this. idk if im wrong in some parts so please correct me hihi)

Shocked that I'm the main dancer of the group, my tears we're on the edge of my eyelids, waiting for me to blink. I'm so overwhelmed, I didn't know I did so well.

The meeting ended. We all went outside and Jihyo stepped right in front of us, "We should all get to know each other now, how 'bout we get dinner together and have some fun? It's my treat," she smiled brightly. I thought she's very strict as a person but she's actually approachable. "Waaaaah leader-nim, jinjja?! You're so kind!!!" Nayeon-unnie exclaimed, "Hahaha it's just that we all should get to know each other so that we can all get along, unnie. Now come on!"

We were all so happy knowing that we're going to debut, even though we've all just met today. I didn't think it was this quick and I'd make it here, but I'm not complaining.

Then it popped in my mind that I should text Heechul-sunbaenim because of his wallet and because I wanted to ask him about what happened earlier. I still find it creepy that he was beside me on the bus. I don't know what I'm feeling but there's this confusion inside me that I was perhaps stalked by a celebrity, by him. I mean, I don't know who he truly is as an idol or a person. It kind of scares me.

🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑
waah for me this chapter is quite boring because I literally have no idea on how I'll continue it. and it exceeded 1000 words like wth i don't write that much especially with nonsense. and tbh this is really my first time writing a fic so 🥺