IX.

hellooooo! so ive decided that this chapter will have a timeskip. so heechul's age here is 29 and momo is 26. and also, they didnt go to sixteen here bcoz i felt that it would make the storyline longer. this is only fictional so dont take it to reality. ive felt like writing today bcoz i dont have anything to do now except this. thank u and plz enjoy :)))

☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️🍑☁️

Momo's POV

Present Day

Last year, we debuted as Twice after a year and a half of training and preparing. The moment we debuted, we're already known to the world. Many people liked our concept and the whole group. Many adored us, even other idols. I'm glad about it that we're really famous now. After all the hardwork and struggles we had to endure in preparing for our debut, I would say it is indeed worth it. My fellow members and I are really super close now, which is the other thing I'm also happy about. But this one person that I got to know more after our encounter three years ago, this person who has helped me even the day before I entered the industry, this person whom I adore completely. Kim Heechul, meeting him is probably the best thing to ever happen in my celebrity life for now or possibly even in my entire life. If it were not for him, I would've given up on this life I'm living now. He has helped me through so much that I can't count on how many times it is.

I've never really talked about it with him about how I feel though, nor ask him if he feels something for me too. It's really confusing though, I'm not really that sure on when, how, and why I developed feelings for him. He's a close friend of mine, but he's also my senior. He probably likes someone else now, considering on how close he is with many female idols and especially how he is very respectful of women. I'm sure someone has fallen head over heels for him, and I'm sure he reciprocated it already with her. Knowing that his actions these days towards others especially his girl friends seems limited. And also suspicious. But it also seems that he has been avoiding me lately. Perhaps the girl feels insecure about me being close with oppa, and since fans and even our colleagues link the both of us often.

But that's just plain unfair, isn't it?! I mean, yeah sure we're close and he's quite the gentleman around me sometimes but isn't he just like that? She shouldn't feel jealous because I'm not the type to steal someone from anyone. Heck, I don't even had a relationship in like, ever.

I shouldn't think about this though, for now. Relationships.. and Heechul-oppa. Yes I shouldn't think about it, I have to snap out of this. I still have a year until the dating ban we agreed on with the company ends. The only thing to focus about is the comeback. It's the only thing the group has ever thought about.

"Yah unnie!! Gwenchana?" Mina snapped me out. With all the overthinking I've been doing, I've completely forgotten that we were practicing for our performance in Hit the Stage tomorrow. With that being said, pressure has taken over my thoughts as I now think of losing to my sunbaes in the competition. I'm a rookie for this yet PD-nim chose me to go to that competition. It's really scary, and in addition I also have low self-esteem in terms of competitions. But I've been dancing for so many years, and still people call me such a weak dancer. Maybe because I'm a rookie or because in comparison with the other rising idol dancers, I'm not that good. But I want to prove them wrong, because I've worked hard for my skills and I don't want to put it into waste, and this opportunity is precious that I have to cherish it and just do my best.

"I'm okay. Let's do our best tomorrow, Minari!!"

.......
I'm so nervoooous about the performance! But what did I say to myself? I have to do my best! Even though the pressure on being around such talented dancers is burdening me, I know what I'm capable of.

Mina and I are at the dressing room, just waiting for our turn in the general rehearsal, the performance before the real one.

"Unnie, I'll go outside for a bit to get some food, do you want some?"

"No, it's uhm, okay. Go ahead,"

I don't feel like eating for now and it's unusual, I know.

I am laying on the couch and calming myself down when I notice my phone vibrating.

chullie-oppa 🍒
Hey, goodluck on your
performance! Do your
best as always, arasseo?

That's unexpected, I thought he's avoiding me?
momoring 🍑
Ne oppa. Thank you  :)

chullie-oppa 🍒
No biggie 👌

Aish, again I'm clouded with thoughts of oppa. But, I feel more motivated thanks to him. But still...

I stared blankly at the ceiling thinking about him again when there is a knock on the door. Mina's back already? I kinda jumped on the couch. It's our dressing room so why would she knock though...

I stood up and opened the door when a pretty looking man is in front of me. His facial features are very astounding but he's not that taller than me. He's also in a costume and make-up so I guess he's also a contestant.

 He's also in a costume and make-up so I guess he's also a contestant

"Annyeong, Momo-sunbaenim.. or Momo-ssi, I don't know.. Uhm I just wanted to say a quick good luck and no matter who wins, you've done your best," he gave me a really cute but also a nervous smile. I just chuckled back as a response.

"How would you know I've done my best when you haven't even watched my performance?"

"Well, I sort of.. kind of see you sometimes performing. And you're really great,"

"Yah that's unfair! You've seen me already and meanwhile, I haven't seen you! Maybe you copied some of my moves, haven't you?!" I mocked him.

"Nooo I did not! All I know is that my moves are far more superior than yours," he stepped a little more closer to me then gave me an evil smirk while walking away.

"Whatever!!! Thank you and good luck to you too, I guess?" I shouted at him but he didn't seem to care to look back. I didn't even got his name, dammit. He looked nice and playful. And he's good looking as well.

"Omo unnie, is he your boyfriend?" I was startled at Mina who just suddenly appears behind me.

"Jeez Mina you scared me there. And no, he's not my boyfriend. Never in a million years,"

"But he looks good and you both look cute together. And in fact, we only have one year left in our dating ban, and you're in your mid-twenties! And his name is Ten, btw. I heard he's Thai and he's just about the same age as you, but older than you in a few months. He's the main dancer of NCT U or WayV or whatever. And again, you really look good together," she's smiling pathetically as she is teasing me at the same time to this Ten guy.

He is indeed good-looking and looks nice..

But, I think I already have my eyes for someone.

Author-nim was a Tenmo shipper lol.