prologue

Hanzo woke up during the morning, which was unusual for his circumstances. Then he realized it was his first day of highschool. Hanzo was anxious but it was....better than staying home with his father.

You see, Hanzo has never had a good relationship with his father. Ever since his mom had died hanzo's father has been taking his anger and lust out on Hanzo mostly for the fact he looks more like his mother and because he was more easily manipulated. He was threatened into keeping quiet, his father said, "speak a single word of this and genji will be taking the punishment instead of you".

Hanzo never told anyone not even genji, he isolated himself from everyone; he was an outcast, he started to think that it was his fault instead of his father, he started hurting himself which continued til this day.
Genji started to take notice but Hanzo told him to pay no mind to it.
The older he got the worse and worse the punishments got, but he never disobeyed

His feelings were unwanted, his childhood was unwanted, his life was unwanted.
EVERYTHING WAS UNWANTED!

____________________________________
Hello to anyone reading this I just want to know if you'd like me to add anything to the story or if you'd like me to add smut in the story later on.
Again if I make any mistakes tell me and if you'd like me to discontinue this that is alright.😊