my phone deleted what i wrote so skip

Hanzo pov

I snuck out. No matter what happened I could not go back to that house. I brought genji with me, I had asked Jesse to come over to his house which he immediately agreed to.

"Jesse, we're here." We entered Jesse's house, his parents in the other room.

"Hanzo... Would you like to talk about what is happening with.. You?"

"Yes, without Genji present.. I don't want him to hear this until I have it completely out of my system."

We enter Jesse's room. It was messy and unkept but I didn't care at all about that right now. I layed down on Jesse's bed. I was exhausted by stress and anxiety. Stressed because I didn't know what genji and I were going to do after this. Anxious because I was going to have to tell jesse everything and how was I going to support us now that we don't have father's money. Not to mention-

"Hanzo, you can take your time telling me. I'll wait even if it's for more than a week. You don't have to force yourself to tell me if you're not ready."

"No I'm... Just... I don't know how to put it."

"Take your time, dear."

"Well it all started since my mother died, father... Changed-"

"Y-your father did this do you.. "

"Yes, he used to be so caring and nice but now he's just... Different- he's horrible, he's- he's not anyone I want to be around... I hate him. I had no choice, jesse! He threatened me, he wouldn't let me leave without knowing my every move, he said if I left he'd keep genji and I don't ever want that to happen."

3rd person

Jesse sat there listening carefully hugging hanzo and giving him space when he needed it. Hanzo was crying uncontrollably, he he rapped his arms around Jesse and squeezed tightly not ever wanting to let him go.

"You can stay here until you find a place for yourself to stay han."

"Thank you Jesse."

"I love ya' hun."

"I love you too, Jesse."

"Would ya' like me to tell genji, I know you're drained and I don't think it's healthy for ya' to exhaust yourself."

"Yes, I'd like to sleep."

Genji's pov

I was and still am fucking confused on what is happening, why hanzo packed bags and he didn't even talk to me the entire way here. Jesse came downstairs I could tell he was nervous.

"First why is this happening and secondly why is my brother so silent, what's going on?"

Jesse explained in a place where his parents couldn't hear. I was shocked and furious. Furious at father. And at hanzo for not telling me,but he doesn't deserve to hear my rant  right now.

"Where are we going to stay?"

"Here obviously, I'll tell my parents what happened and they'll have to understand, besides I care a lot about you guys."

"Thank you so much Jesse."

"Don't mention it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today has been an ordeal and I'm extremely tired sorry if it's shorter. 😪ಠ_ಠ(๑ↀᆺↀ๑)(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Me to you:(っ'-')╮=͟͟͞͞🎁) ゚д゚ )