Chapter 1: 1st day

Hanzo was on his way to school using one of his family's expensive cars, have to make good impressions on people you know.
In the car his mind trailed off into thought, he wondered what school in America would be like hopefully better than other years of torment he had in other schools. He just hoped he wouldn't make a fool of himself on the first day.

As soon as he got out of the car he saw just how much he stood out from the crowd, this wasn't ideal but he just would have to live with another unwanted thing.
He got into the school and he was already receiving judgemental glares
And envious stares it was so unwanted.

He walked up to his locker and and placed his belongings shakingly, he could feel the eyes on him.

"Howdy! I'm Jesse"

Hanzo POV

A voice boomed behind me, it frightened me...I hated loud voices they reminded me of..... nevermind.

"H-hi I'm Hanzo" I said quietly, I hated the fact you could hear the fear in inside my voice. I wanted to hide in hole somewhere.

"You alright, you look like you've seen a ghost"

"S-sorry I'm not used to talking with p-people." Please end me.

"It's alright, we'll be here to change that" Just as he said those words three more people approached me. It kind of freaked me out to be honest.

"Hey I'm Lucio"

"Ello' love I'm Lena"

"Hana"

They all looked like cheerful people, this didn't feel unwanted.

"In a few days I'm having a party, you wanna come." Hana said as if she just now remembered it.

"Sure I'd... I'd like that"

These feelings were pleasant and warm they were....

Wanted.