chapter 4: it was happy until it wasn't then was again.

We decided to go to a food court near the school, it had decent food and it was close to the school so they wouldn't be late, it was only logical.

"Darlin' what would you like?"

I haven't really tried any of the food here so you can choose, also stop calling me "darling".

" Alright darlin'"

I swear he was getting on my last nerves, but why did i... Like it?

"Emotion is Weakness, you Worthless Idiot, you never seem to get that through your Thick Skull you Disobedient Cretin!" My father would would hiss at me anytime I would show the slightest amount of emotion especially happiness. What would happen if his father found out about jesse-

"Hey"Hanny" I got the food for us, we can head ba- oh hanny, ya' look like you've just been cryin', you ok?.. "

"It's nothing Jesse I just had a temporary episode"

"Well make sure I'm there to comfort ya', I don't ever wanna see to like that"

I appreciated Jesse bringing me out of my thoughts. Maybe I could tolerate him just a little longer.
__________________

During lunch I didn't really feel like talking, I hated the fact I'd have to go home after the last class, for most people it would be the other way around.
Once again snapping from my annoying thoughts I saw the strangest sight... Genji was at school... TALKING WITH JESSE.

"Hey get over here hansoap!"
You could literally hear him a mile away.
As soon as I saw him wiggle his dumb little eyebrows, I knew immediately... I... WAS FUCKED.

"Genji what are you doing here" I said with a slight groan.

"Well I was going to visit my brother because he's a sad sack of potatoes, but it appears he already found a friend with benefits *͡°͜ʖ͡- wink*"

"Genji I swear-"

"Every night stand"

"GENJI-"

"Bein' a freak in dem sheets"

"We're not dating GENJI!!"

"Really, cause a little bird told me you two were gettin' lovey dovey during gym"

"We never did or were going to do such thing"

"Know hanny you know you want this, especially with way you was admirin' out there, besides wouldn't you go out we me darlin'?~"

"It.... It's not like I wouldn't."

"HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT THIS IS HAPPENING"

I was pretty sure the entire cafeteria was staring at them. Hanzo more like deadzo.

"Aww hanny, wanna kiss to make you feel better"

"Jesse I will have you assassinated"

"They could never kill these rugged good looks (*'∨'*)*pout*"
"Speaking of datin', can't pester you every hour of the day without havin' your number"

"786-XXX-XXXX"

*Lunch Bell*

"Well I guess this is where we part ways, seein' you got different classes"

"I look forward to speaking with you after school"

___________________

I arrived home from school, he found his father passed out drunk on the couch. Every time this happens it my duty to bring him to his room, half the time it was a trick to violate me. So I would memorize the faces he would make when he was taking it and when he was not. Thankfully he was out cold.
After I was done with that I quickly changed and immediately texted jesse, my emotions for the guy were still a bit confusing, I've never felt this way for anyone... But it felt right.
*Bing*

(Hanzo's profile for Jesse)
Jesse😍:hey hanny would you maybe want to go hang out. I wanna take this kinda slow and not too fast.

Jesse's profile for hanzo
Hanzo🥵: Sure I've never been in a relationship so this could be nice 😁.

Jesse😍: what emoji do you have next to my name?

Hanzo🥵: heart eyes...

Jesse😍: mine for you is worse it's the sweating one.

Hanzo🥵: wow.....

Jesse😍: yea sorry. But you are extremely gorgeous and sexy.

Hanzo🥵:..... Goodnight Jesse

Jesse😍: goodnight cutest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry classes have been a pain in the backside but I still care a lot about this fic so I'm keeping it alive 😅