Jealousy is a bitch (named ashe)

Hanzo pov

It's been 2 months and a week being at this school.
School was tiresome to say the least.
There were teenagers( dare I say children) that would make the most inappropriate comments. It could be about my race, my odd femininity, the way I talked, or how defensive I was about my personal space. There was one person that I could tell hated me just by how they glared at me.

She had white hair and piercing red eyes, if her eyes could express a feeling it would be bloody murder.

3rd person:
Class ended and hanzo walked through the halls looking for his locker. Then he heard a cold, feminine, and shrill voice.

"Hey!" Hanzo turned only to see that same girl speed walking at him full velocity.
(Keep in mind hanzo has PTSD so he will either panic or freeze.)

Hanzo froze and panicked to his self. The image of someone being remotely angry at him while walking towards him scared him to no bounds.

"You've been gettin' a lil' friendly with Jesse lately." Hanzo was confused he didn't know who this girl was and how she knew Jesse. Ex? Sister? Stalker? To be completely honest hanzo thought this was just a crazy obsessed girl who had no ༼ ಠل͟ಠ༽ˢʰᵃᵐᵉ or dignity.
"Leave Jesse alone or so help me I'll make your time at this school living hell" Hanzo thought, how dare this random girl try and force a relationship that was doing well to end just because she thought she was entitled to a man that probably didn't even like her. Safe to say hanzo was livid.

Hanzo pov

"First of all, I already live in hell and trust me you don't want me to elaborate. Second, Jesse isn't your slave he doesn't belong to you."
I don't even know this girl and I already want to punch her in the throat.

I was going to go on with my rant until I felt it..... I was about to have an episode. Fuck. Just as I was about to start panicking and crying horribly, it was as if God sent down one of his miracles because Jesse showed up as soon as he heard my "cries for desperate help" as Jesse called his argument with this "bitch".

"Hanny you ok?" Just as Jesse said those words the whole world just came  flooding back to me. I realized how many people were staring... How many people were whispering. I felt dizzy and-
*THUD*

Narrorator:
Hanzo started fading in and out of consciousness. Jesse had to help him to the nurse's office.

"J-jesse I'm s-scared"

"Shh sugarbean, it's gonna be alright"
"Is there anythin' I can do ta' help ya."

Hanzo wrapped his arms around Jesse's neck and cried into his chest. Jesse snuggled hanzo into him tighter not wanting to ever let him go, he didn't know what this breakdown was about but he wanted to be there for hanzo.
Just then Jesse got close enough to see hanzo's pale but Rosey skin.... Littered with hickeys and bruises. Jesse then pieced only a few pieces and came to the conclusion that who ever did this was the reason hanzo had panic attacks.

"Hanny bee you don't have to but... After all of this please tell me who bruised you"

Jesse swore he could feel hanzo's heart stop for a small amount of time.

"If I do... Will you save me?"

"I promise you I will make sure you're okay and that everything will be alright."

"I know this might be a little fast but..... I love you Jesse."

"Love you to honeybun."

A small and meek chuckle escaped hanzo's mouth, lightening the mood just a little.

"When will you ever stop with the nicknames."

"Never."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since I've been away for a long while I made it a slight bit longer hope you enjoy and sorry if I rushed it a little 😅(≡^∇^≡)ᕦ( ᐛ )ᕡ💪('ω'💪)https://cdn.emogi.com/cxp4/7F5/7F5G6-NGLK9ZNNE9.gifhttps://cdn.emogi.com/cxp4/DWY/DWYY2-0JAOVBIM7N.gif