Chapter 3 - The call

"Yuri-ah..." Chaeryeong calls her friend, as they're eating together after the shoot.

"What?" Yuri asks

"What?" Yuri asks. She's the one that asks Chaeryeong if she wants to go eat with her. She asked her because she's in a happy mood. Not only she gets to be coupled with Y/N, but she also got his number. She's planning on texting him right away as soon as she gets home.

"Did.... did you have fun with.. Y-Y/N?" She stutters while mentioning his name.

"I guess i did." She flashes a smile to Chaeryeong. Of course she's happy that Yuri was enjoying herself. But it would've been okay, if it wasn't Y/N.

"Do you like him?" Chaeryeong asks a risky question.

"I do! Why? Do you like him?" Yuri backfired, making Chaeryeong almost spit her drink.

"No, no. I'm just curious, that's all." They continue their eating, but then suddenly. "You know, Yuri..."

"Mm?"

"N-Nevermind. I'm glad that you had fun with him!"

"Thanks!" Yuri continues to eat joyfully. Chaeryeong wanted to say that she was his ex. But decided to hold it.

As long as you're happy, i'm fine with it.

_________
Y/N's POV

"Did you get her number?" Felix asked me. The other members are already asleep, so it's just us now.

"I did" I shows off her contact to Felix.

"Nice~ But i'm going to sleep now. I'm tired as hell." Felix said as he falls onto his bed. Immediately knocked out.

Me on the other hand, hasn't felt sleepy yet. So i decided to play with my phone, scrolling on the feed. While scrolling, suddenly i see a call coming through.

Oh shoot!

I look around, to the members sleeping soundly. Then I go out to the balcony, before answering.

"H-hello?"

"Hi~ It's me!" Yuri giggles as she said it. I guess she's nervous.

"Hi! This is uh.... our first call!" I started getting nervous as well. I've never talked to any girl ever since i broke up with Chaeryeong. After the breakup, i never felt the need to approach a girl. Or at least until now. She's the first one that i feel like if i didn't make a move, it would've been the biggest mistake i've ever made.

"Yup! It is! haha..."

"So... why did you call?"

"Oh, uh...." Even though i can't see her, i can tell that she hasn't found some excuse to call me. Which is cute, hearing her like this. "Well.. if you don't want to talk to me, it's fine~"