Chapter 16 - Wobbly

Ugh.... should've rested more. My head feels heavy now.

Y/N thought to himself as held onto the back of his head.

"Remember the first time we came here? You wanted to see the dolphin a lot." Chaeryeong said to him.

"I remember...." He answered coldly looking at the swimming turtle making her pout at him.

"Can't you at least act like you're enjoying yourself?"

"I told you, i'm already set for Yuri."

"At least don't act like you don't wanna be here. That'd be nice." Y/N shook his head as he reluctantly agreed.

"Fine....."

"Yay!" They continued to walk enjoying the beauty of the sea animals. Y/N then got reminded of what Ryujin had said to him the day before their date.

"I heard from Ryujin that you were looking forward to this date. Is that true?" Y/N asked her.

"Yes. Is that bad?"

" *sigh* Why, Chaeryeong-ah? You know you only have a small chance of getting me back."

"Still. I can't hide the fact that i still have feelings for you. Which is why i was really looking forward to this date."

"Why...? It's been a few years. Why do you  still have feelings for me? Shouldn't it have died down by now?"

"I was... kind of ignited because of the show we did a while ago."

"So it was because of then? Was it because i showed up on your face that you're chasing me now?"

"You can say that."

Damn. Never realized that the root of the problem is me.

"This actually makes me happy. Walking here. Aren't you reminded of the first time we went here? Because it reminded me of it."

Y/N was forced to remember of the incident they have a few years ago when they dated there.

This does reminded me of our first date. Damn it.

"Yeah... when you fell back because you were surprised that the turtle was so big when it came to your face." She giggled at him.

"I'm glad you remembered that. Turns out you still have feelings for me."

"Wh-Wha? That doesn't mean anything." She slipped her tounge out to mock him.

"Say what you want. I won't listen." Y/N sighed at her childish act. Even though deep inside his heart, he liked it.

"Looks like it's almost time. Come on, Y/N. Don't wanna be late." She said to him.

"Time? For what?" He asked her in confusion.

"We're gonna go to the ice rink! You know, to ice skate!"

Hearing the word ice rink made Y/N excited. It's been a long time ever since he went there and this was the first time he's gonna go there in about 2-3 years.

"Okay..." He said sounding dispirited so that he wouldn't seem like a kid who's been waiting for his school trip. Yuri who was enjoying the seahorse then noticed that they were leaving the place making her shrugging Yena out of it.

"Ya. They're leaving, unnie. Let's follow them." Yuri pulled her unnie who was enjoying the view of the animals.

"Wa-wait!"

_______

Despite Y/N saying that it's been a long time ever since he skated, he was still good at it. Sliding left and right around the arena. Chaeryeong on the other side was struggling to take even just a step. Y/N then approached her after warming up for a bit.