Chapter 5 - Won't be easy

Yuri was walking down the hall on her way going back to her dressing room, when she saw that there was something going on inside.

"What happened?" She asked her tiny leader.

"It's HIM. Again." Eunbi shook her head. Someone intended on barging inside the room. And this isn't the first time that he did this. In fact, not the only thing he did.

"God... when will this sasaeng give up? It's been over a month, hasn't it?" It's a given that Yuri's annoyed. Why? Ever since the first time he did it, the other members including her hasn't been able to chill comfortably. Always wondering if he would ever show up to mess with them.

"Let's just hope that this will be the last time." Eunbi cuddled Yuri, trying to calm down the hamster's anger. "Good thing you weren't here. Where were you, anyway?"

"I was talking with Chaeryeong, unnie. About some stuff."

"Oh, her? Good to know you have friends outside of the group."

"Haha, yeah..."

A few moments before...

"I'm sorry. But i can't give him up just like that."

"I'm not expecting you to give up anyway. I think a little push would bring him back." Her confidence made Yuri annoyed a little.

"I'm sorry, but it's over for you. All i need is just wait for him to confess to me." Yuri smiled playfully, making Chaeryeong annoyed as well.

"I'm gonna go back now. Let's see who will win his heart." Chaeryeong said as she stood up, leaving her alone.

Back to the present.

"Which reminds me, Yuri-ah. There was somebody looking for you."

"Was it Y/N oppa?!" Yuri said excitedly.

"Yeah, it was. Didn't you two just met yesterday?It's surprising that you're already this close with him. You're usually the shy type."

"You're right, unnie. I wonder why i'm already this close with him as well." This isn't the first time someone made a move on Yuri. There was about 2 or 3 person that tried to at least make a conversation with her, but she would just give a short response. Not because she's not interested, rather it's because she's the type that doesn't talk much to someone she doesn't know or she's not close with. But to Yuri, Y/N's a different case.

_________
"Where were you, Y/N?! We're 20 minutes away from performing!" Bang-Chan scolded Y/N. He could only chuckle in shame. "Hurry and get ready!"

"Roger that, leader-Chan."

After the performance

"Hyung, i think i saw your aunt earlier."Han said to him, and his face instantly turned from tired to annoyed. By now, Y/N is tired of hearing about his aunt. Never did she ever took care of him when he was younger. He was raised by his grandparents all by themself. His aunt never even helped her. But now since Y/N his gotten big, his aunt as all up in his business.

"I wish she would go away, i'm f*cking tired of seeing her. She never showed her face even once to me before i debuted. But now? She has to be joking."

His grandparents not even fond of her either. When Y/N told them that he's going to debut, they made sure to never told his aunt, even though she would find out sooner or later. They knew that she would try and raise some points with him so she can get some of his money. Not that idols will instantly make lots of money, they still have debts that they have to pay for.

"Chill, hyung. She can't keep this up for long, you know." Han tries to calm his hyung down.

"Yeah, i hope so."

"By the way, has your grandmother health improved?" Y/N's grandmother health suddenly dropped when he's about to debut, so she has to be taken care of at the hospital. Y/N did asked her if she wanted him to cancel his debut, but his grandmother told him it would be a waste of he did. "Just watch out for your aunt.." Her words from the hospital is still embedded into his mind until now.

"Grandpa said she seems to be improving. She just needs a lot of rest, and think about happy thoughts."

"Y/N. Got a moment?" The manager approached Y/N. He got up from his seat, as he followed his manager outside.

"So about the prize yesterday... do you want to talk about it now? But first, i want to give you some heads up."

Y/N nodded in joy.

Finally!

"First, this'll be similar to battle trip. Do you know that show?"

"Yeah, i watched it. So will our trip be filmed?"

"Exactly." The thought of their trip being filmed made Y/N a bit less happy, but at least he still got to go on a trip with Yuri. "It'll be a week long, also you can go anywhere you want."

"Oh, i've been thinking hyung. I always wanted to go to Europe! Like Paris or... Venice or..."

"Good to know that you already have plans in mind. Do you mind if we go there in December?"

"That sounds good." His manager then wrote some notes on his notebook.

"I'll talk about the date with their manager later. So until then, you should think of places you want to go. As of now, she's thinking of some places for her as well. You can talk about it when we plan the meeting later."

"Great! Thanks hyung!"

_______

"Yuri-ah, is it true that you're gonna go on a trip with Y/N?" Chaeyeon asked Yuri, who's playing on her switch.

"Yeah, we are. I'm still thinking of some places though."

"You better watch out for the sasaeng. He's been taking it up a notch lately." She warned her.

"I get it, unnie. By the way, do you know that Chaeryeong and i are in a competition?" Yuri turns her switch off, and turns her attention to Chaeyeon.

"She told me earlier this afternoon. You want to know something?"

"What?"

"Do you know that me and Y/N were in the same class in high school?"

"I can more or less guess that you were in the same school. But i didn't know you were in the same class as him."

"Yup! And also that Y/N used to like me~."

"He what?!" Yuri's sudden raise of her husky voice made Chaeyeon laugh.

"Relax. I rejected him. So that's why he got together with my sister."

"Why did you reject him, unnie... he's irresistable." Hearing that, made Chaeyeon thought of an idea.

"Should i... join you guys in winning his heart back?" Yuri didn't say anything, but her eyes are saying 'Unnie, no!' which made Chaeyeon laugh even harder this time.

"I'm just teasing with you." Chaeyeon messed her hair up. "No matter who won, i hope that you two'll continue to be friends. I don't want my sister to be enemies with my friends. Especially my groupmate."

Yuri nodded to her message.

"By the way. Do you want me to help you on your trip?" Yuri nodded ecstatically.

"Yes please!"

___________
The previous one felt short, so i decided to write another one. Even though this one's kinda short as well 😔

Peace ✌