Chapter 21 - Figures

"Here." Irene dropped a bag that looks like it's about to explode. He opened it a bit to take a peek at what's inside, and it turns out to be real money.

"Noona. You-" Y/N gasped.

"Take it. We'll be waiting here."

"Yeah but, noona. I can't believe this. You're really using your own money for this?"

"As i said before, Y/N. I don't want the police to be involved in this as it might affect the group's career moving forward. So i might as well use my own money."

"I can pay you a part of it right now if you want to.  I might now have a hundre million, but i have some."

"We can talk about that later. So, this is your parents house?" Irene said as she scanned the place.

"Yea."

"I see. I guess we have nothing to worry about then."

"Wh-what do you mean? Of course there is something! What if she took the money and still hurt Yuri?" He said to her. "I don't want her to be hurt because of me.... what if-"

"Shush, Y/N. You're a man, right?" She asked him.

"I-I am."

"Then don't worry about it. Now go." Y/N took a deep breath as he walked out of the van to walk to his old house. The old house that was supposed to be his, but now is being invaded by his aunt.

Here we go.... 

He knocked on the door waiting for her to open her door.

*creak*

"Ah, Y/N. I see you're also bringing the thing i told you to bring." She glanced at the bag full of money with eyes full of greed which disgusted him.

"Where's Yuri?" He asked her not letting go of the bag.

"She's safe. Come on in first." She gestured for him to come inside as Y/N walked in. She closed the door behind him locking it. He followed her to the living room where the big guy is making him startled.

Who is this? He thought to himself.

"Sit down on the sofa while i bring her for you. Come on, Kimmy."

Did she just call this big guy.... Kimmy? Damn.

Y/N watched as the big guy walked in front of him following her to her room.

This place has changed so much, i wouldn't even recognize it if i didn't know this was my parents house. That old hag. Even though this house is under my name....

"Y/N!" Yuri called him peeking as the big guy 'Kimmy' held her hand being tied behind her.

"Yuri!" Y/N exclaimed as he got up.

"Now give me the money, Y/N." She said as she kept her eye on the bag. Y/N gave it to her reluctantly as she quickly snatched it from his place.

"It's not so hard now is it? And now, for the grand act..." She took a pocket knife as Yuri moved away slightly from her.

"What?! You said you're not gonna hurt her!" Y/N said as he moved closer to her, but she quickly landed the knife on her face.

"Move closer and she'll get it." Y/N stopped due to her threat.

"You..." Y/N looked at her with disgust.

"This is a revenge for you Y/N. I've been living roughly because you never gave me any money."

"What about the money uncle gave you?"

"He's dead already! Where am i gonna get money from now if it isn't from you?"