Chapter 7: Confusion (Reader's POV)

One Month Later

Your wounds had healed up nicely after Cilandra took you in, and you were starting to get used to life in the village. You often helped out by going with the village warriors to hunt. It was much easier to fight kath hounds when you had an actual weapon with you. You hadn't told Cilandra or any of the villagers about your past yet, because you weren't sure if they could be trusted. But as the days went on, you realized that you would never get back to Anakin if you continued life in this little village. It was time for you to tell Cilandra the truth.

You approached her hut, hesitant about telling her the truth about you, and about your past.

"Cilandra? May I come in?"

"Of course (y/n)!"

You entered her hut and saw her sitting in her rocking chair, knitting scarves for the upcoming winter.

"What do you need, my child?" She asked.

"I need to tell you about my past." You sighed.

She beckoned for you to sit down in the chair beside her, and you told her everything.

»»————- ★ ————-««

"So they... They just left you here? Without any way of protecting yourself against the dangerous creatures that roam this planet?" Cilandra asked with a disturbed look on her face.

"Yes."

"Oh my child. That is dreadful. They did this only because you had love in your heart? Such a shame." She paused. "I can't help you find a way to contact your husband, but I might know someone who can. There is a city about two days journey from here. My friend Trimsu lives there. He can help you."

She stood up and you did the same. She wrapped you in her arms and proceeded,

"I will have some of the warriors accompany you to the city. You all can take the old landspeeder. It's slow for a landspeeder, but it will be faster than walking." She embraced you once again. "Be safe. I hope you are reunited with your husband."

"Thank you Cilandra. Thank you for everything."

»»————- ★ ————-««

It was a long two days, but you finally made it to the city. It wasn't anything like Coruscant. You didn't see many ships there either, except for one. It was silver and had a design that you had never even seen before.

Strange.

"Hey! That's her right there!" You heard someone shout. You looked over to where the voice came from and saw them pointing at you.

Two clone troopers in new armor started approaching you. One of them was holding a hologram of you in his hand. Why were they looking for you? Had the council decided to take you as prisoner, or finish you off?

Your gut instinct was to run. But you wanted to know why they were looking for you. Plus, they both had blasters, and you didn't want an innocent person getting caught in the crossfire.

Also, what was with their armor? It was similar to the design of the regular clone trooper armor, but it was entirely black and white.

"Hey, you! You're coming with us. Lord Vader is looking for you." One of the troopers said.

"Who is Lord Vader?" You asked, confused.

"Very funny.." The trooper turned and looked at his comrade, "This one seems like she's not going to be very cooperative."

The other trooper nodded and put you in handcuffs that zapped you if you tried to get out of them. They led you to their ship and instructed you to sit on the floor for the entire journey. There were more troopers inside the ship, and most of them had their blasters pointed towards you.

Every time you asked a question about who this Lord Vader is and why he wants to see you, you were met with hostility.

"Why are you working with this Lord Vader? I thought you worked only with the Jedi and Senate!" You questioned.

"Someone shut this girl up!" One of them yelled.

You felt a blaster hit you on the side of your head. It didn't knock you out, but it did convince you to stop talking. You had no idea what was going on, or what was about to happen to you.

»»————- ★ ————-««

The ship landed and the troopers instructed you to stand. You stood and immediately felt a trooper shove their blaster into your back. You walked with the troopers off the ship and into the hanger. It was filled with ships just like the one that you arrived on. It was filled with more troopers too

They walked you down the corridors of the ship and lead you to a prison cell. They shoved you inside, without taking your handcuffs off.

For the first time in a long time, you felt scared.

The prison cell was cold, and the isolation only made you think of Anakin more. Was he okay? Did something happen to the Jedi? Why were the clones working for this, "Vader"?

Your head spun with questions and you began to feel dizzy. Probably because of the wound that trooper inflicted on you earlier. You could feel the dry blood on your face.

You waited, for what seemed like hours for this Vader to show. You gradually felt the fatigue overcome you, and you drifted off into a deep sleep.